tear stains before and after

CHENDERSON

Jan 13, 2013
China Grove, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoe Grace aka Big Sexy
I will have to try the paste. Zoe's tear stains are horrible. Did you apply the paste daily? and for how long, week or longer? Thanks, in advance for all your help. Newbie trying to figure all this stuff out. :D

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Here's a question. I have heard giving them just distilled water will deplete them of vital minerals over time. Anyone know if that's true?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
i did it daily for a week...and she hasnt had a problem since the water switch...i also feed her grain free high quality food...good luck to you!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] maybe something to consider for emma :D

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Here's a question. I have heard giving them just distilled water will deplete them of vital minerals over time. Anyone know if that's true?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
i would really think they get what they need from the food but im no expert on it. i use filtered water from my tap but sarah doesnt have tear stains thankfully.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] maybe something to consider for emma :D
I'm already using filtered water. The paste may help but her eyes are constantly watering. That switch to the Great Plains has made it worse actually, darker. I'm going to rule out a fungal at the Vet's this Saturday and then go from there before I try anything.

Oh, your bully looks wonderful - great job!! :2thumbs:

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
Though I haven't been using Destin, I have been using the peroxide/MoM/corn starch concoction, and I already notice a drastic difference after only two treatments! It's also worth noting that I've been rubbing Elly's tear stains with ACV as well. I'm not sure which is more responsible, but I don't care so long as it works!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I have a question..doesnt rubbing ACV on a dog result in a very smelly bully?. I got some on my hands and it was awful!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.