hello!!! tear stain help

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Angel eyes has been helping a lot but i can tell you that Remi is definitely having some monstrous poohs!

AstronautMoose

Oct 24, 2012
Fort Stewart, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock
Brock use to have horrible tear stains. And his chin was really bad too. We switched him to Taste of the Wild and it is clearing up a lot. Not perfect but a good noticeable difference. We also give the dogs filtered water, I don't really know if it matters or not. I heard something about minerals in tap water and figured I'd just do filtered. Lol.

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
I switched Lucy to distilled water last week and noticing a difference..also been using MOM peroxide and cornstarch mixture every other day and it helps also..will post improvement pics!!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Brock use to have horrible tear stains. And his chin was really bad too. We switched him to Taste of the Wild and it is clearing up a lot. Not perfect but a good noticeable difference. We also give the dogs filtered water, I don't really know if it matters or not. I heard something about minerals in tap water and figured I'd just do filtered. Lol.

I've also heard it works wonders but unfortunately because of Remi's allergies to life, it made little difference for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.