Sorry I don't know how to type! Oh ok I will try to make it every two weeks!:p

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Wow! Great job. I clip, but have never used the Dremel. I'm thinking of getting one. I hope at 5 months Stella isn't too old for me to introduce it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Wow that's awesome I just take Rambo down to the pet store. They love him so much and they do it for free!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Wow, you are great! I just watched this video & trimmed my bully's nails for the first time, all by myself!
Thank you!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Emma is so good, what a good girl she is, Elmo would be growling and trying to bite me, I can honestly say the last couple of times I cut his nails he did real good, fussed at me a little, but did good, I want to start using a dremel on ELmo's nails. I will let you know how I did with the dremel tool, I know it will not be easy with Elmo. I heard a lot of horror stories about Petsmart also, would not dare take any of my pets there to be groomed or anything else. Susan Moore

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Emma is such a good girl!!! I gotta try your techniques on Hercules lol

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Emma is such a good girl!!! I gotta try your techniques on Hercules lol

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
. Thanks. She now completely lies down in a relaxed position. Occasionally she'll still give me the back leg stiffness but I just move her legs and carry-on. She does really great having her nails done now. They all do actually. Wilson will even start purring, it's pretty cute.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online