Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I'd love to meet up with other people. I want to get Tank around other bullies I think he'd have a blast! Inland Empire area or closer towards San Diego? :meeting:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] lives in Fontana. I used to live in Corona and my son lives in Ocean Beach. I'm a bit far for a meet up though. :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We are in Monrovia..near Pasadena...[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] is in Pasadena..and [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] is around here too..I already forgot what city...sorry Jenn..:blush:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well how dare you [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]. :lol: I am near Redlands and [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] are also near by too.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'm no where near you but I want to live somewhere that's called THE INLAND EMPIRE.....*cue scary music* Are there hobbits there?

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I do live in the inland empire but any meet up including Samson isn't likely unless it was with all female bullys which oviously Tank is not. Samson doesn't play well with males anymore :( not vicious but acts like well a bully LOL

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I do live in the inland empire but any meet up including Samson isn't likely unless it was with all female bullys which oviously Tank is not. Samson doesn't play well with males anymore :( not vicious but acts like well a bully LOL

Haha oh gosh! Dang it! :*(

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
There is a site called meetup dot com that you can create a meet up group for just about anything. There is a bully one here in Milwaukee that gets together occasionally. If you cant find one, start your own.... Its a good way to meet people of similar interest.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.