Animalia Pet Expo (South Florida)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That looks cool! Wish I could go. Really, I just want to meet Bruno since he is just so handsome :luv:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. Isn't Bruno going to get mobbed for his autograph or pictures? You may have to set up a booth and sell bulldog kisses.:smoochwink:

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
YAY! Have a great day and can't wait to see pics.

OP
jortiz9758

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Well ..It was a great time!. Bruno and I had a blast. Thank god it was indoors. It was so hot out in Miami today ( 96 degrees ). He almost did not make it from the parking lot to the convention center. It was about a 10 min walk. When I got there I realized I had forgotten my camera! I could not walk back and put Bruno through that again.
There were a few other bullies there, A couple of rescues including a bully rescue, fashion show, lots and lots of good free samples like Orijen, Fromm, Natural Balance,NVI. I grabbed a couple to give out to my friends and neighbors who have pets with issues and see if they give it a try.
I think there will be a few pictures up on a site soon. If they show up I will share a link. =)

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Let us know if they put pics up! I wish we had that sort of thing here but I haven't seen anything pop up. I bet Bruno was the hit of the day :). I would love to see some new Bruno pics!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online