PawsWay, Toronto Tomorrow! (August 18th 2011)

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
I know it's super short notice but PawsWay Toronto is having a bully bash tomorrow evening from 6-8pm.

http://pawsway.ca/documents/PDF/PAWSWAY_CAL_2011-8.pdf

It's an event for bullies and bully mixes of all shapes and sizes. I hear there will be contests and prizes. It's indoors and fully air conditioned. We have never been, but Chance and Gregory (buffalobabie) are going to check it out.

Come join us if you can!

About PawsWay | PawsWay.ca

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Will def try to be there! Crossing my fingers that we find parking close by. So if you see a small white bulldog with a kerchief on, say hello! I'm thinking of letting him wear his rainbow one since it's downtown. :p

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
It was so great to meet you & the rest of the family! We loved Stiggy! Let's do it again sometime. :) (Maybe when Chance grows out of his crazy teenage phase!)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I agree, pictures please :yes:! That event sounded like a lot of fun. Wish we had something like that out here.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
It was so great to meet you & the rest of the family! We loved Stiggy! Let's do it again sometime. :) (Maybe when Chance grows out of his crazy teenage phase!)

Nice to have finally met you guys too! Too bad we didn't spend much time together. Stig was obsessed with that one girl Boston. I think we have 2 of the most energetic bullies! lol. Not like [MENTION=2194]buffalobabie[/MENTION]'s Gregory who's so well behaved. We definitely need to meet up again.

And I'll post pics this weekend, promise! Was so exhausted when we got home.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'll be sitting here waiting for the pix, [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]!!!!!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
yay i cant wait to see the pictures you got. i tried to take pictures but everyone was moving around so fast!
im so glad i finally got to meet stiggy he is so cute!

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
I am still learning about my camera :p but I'll do my best to post some stuff soon! Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of Stiggy so we will definitely have to meet up again!

Members online

No members online now.