I would love to have a meet up near my location Manteca CA

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I think it would be awesome to have a bulldog meet up somewhere around me. I'm in manteca Ca about 45 minutes from sacramento.

If this can somehow get arranged it would be awesome, all I ever go to are reptile meetings with the husband and I would love to go to a meeting I would actually love haha

:heart:

Marc10edora

Jul 8, 2011
Where did you get your dog? I am looking for a good breeder. I used to live in manteca. Now i live in san jose.

On a side note....tell your husband there is a reptile convention coming up on july 22nd in san jose! I own two chameleons.

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
we actually picked Rambo up from shingle springs, but she wasnt the breeder of him. but I cant for the life of me remember where he was bred haha i have to look it up lol but yeah the san jose show we know of, weve worked a booth there a couple times, its just not as awesome as the sac one though haha

Marc10edora

Jul 8, 2011
What booth have you worked there? Yeah i know the san jose show is small. I just go there to pick up some cheap supplies?

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
aw you do! rambo would love a new friend! =D we take him to the park all the time with my other dog, he loves playing with dogs haha and as for the booth weve worked Marc, I believe it was the CRIS booths, we dont do them anymore since it had the falling out but it was purely educational, no selling, but still really cool for the kids haha

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
aw you do! rambo would love a new friend! =D we take him to the park all the time with my other dog, he loves playing with dogs haha and as for the booth weve worked Marc, I believe it was the CRIS booths, we dont do them anymore since it had the falling out but it was purely educational, no selling, but still really cool for the kids haha

Violet is 15wks. She has no dog to play with. She just annoys my moms Chihuahua. Just let me know when your free and I'll see if I can make it work. I live off south powers ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
ah okay, i live off springtime and louise, so we go to springtime park down the street lol my only concern would be your puppy being to little for rambo haha I would hate for him to jjust bulldoze her down haha has she had all her shots and stuff so she can be around other dogs and play in parks?

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
ah okay, i live off springtime and louise, so we go to springtime park down the street lol my only concern would be your puppy being to little for rambo haha I would hate for him to jjust bulldoze her down haha has she had all her shots and stuff so she can be around other dogs and play in parks?

She has all he shots just need rabbies shot. Violet is nit a small bully she's tall lol and well only 20pounds. She needs a good bully play. My friend has a 7month old but we can never seem to get together. But yeah if u want to wait till after her rabies shot I totally. Understand
!!

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Oh I'm not worried about it, I just want your baby to be safe! I can get together anytime really, I work from 6-2:30 on weekdays at grocery outlet :)
but I think Rambo would love to play with someone new :) we'll have to get together when its not warm, so this week would be perfect! the hot weather really gets to him :( poor baby lol but yeah we should totally get together it would be fun :)

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Oh I'm not worried about it, I just want your baby to be safe! I can get together anytime really, I work from 6-2:30 on weekdays at grocery outlet :)
but I think Rambo would love to play with someone new :) we'll have to get together when its not warm, so this week would be perfect! the hot weather really gets to him :( poor baby lol but yeah we should totally get together it would be fun :)

Hows friday in the early evening that way it will be nice a cool so they can play

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
that sounds awesome, i'll have to talk to my fiance when he gets home from work, see if he thinks it'll be okay because shes young, but I would love to :) ill let you know!

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
alright it looks like we wont be able to do it, Rambo is coming up with an ear infection and we dont want to make it worse, so until we can get that under control hes gonna stay home, we'll arrange a play date though! because I'm excited for it :)

Staff online

Members online