Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I would love to have a meet up near my location Manteca CA

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rambo
    Likes (Received)

Default I would love to have a meet up near my location Manteca CA

I think it would be awesome to have a bulldog meet up somewhere around me. I'm in manteca Ca about 45 minutes from sacramento.

If this can somehow get arranged it would be awesome, all I ever go to are reptile meetings with the husband and I would love to go to a meeting I would actually love haha

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I would love to have a meet up near my location Manteca CA

Dang, I wish we were closer! We are an hour north of LA.

Where did you get your dog? I am looking for a good breeder. I used to live in manteca. Now i live in san jose.

On a side note....tell your husband there is a reptile convention coming up on july 22nd in san jose! I own two chameleons.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rambo
    Likes (Received)

we actually picked Rambo up from shingle springs, but she wasnt the breeder of him. but I cant for the life of me remember where he was bred haha i have to look it up lol but yeah the san jose show we know of, weve worked a booth there a couple times, its just not as awesome as the sac one though haha

Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)

I live in manteca! Violet needs a friend so bad

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

What booth have you worked there? Yeah i know the san jose show is small. I just go there to pick up some cheap supplies?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rambo
    Likes (Received)

aw you do! rambo would love a new friend! =D we take him to the park all the time with my other dog, he loves playing with dogs haha and as for the booth weve worked Marc, I believe it was the CRIS booths, we dont do them anymore since it had the falling out but it was purely educational, no selling, but still really cool for the kids haha

Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Cope View Post
    aw you do! rambo would love a new friend! =D we take him to the park all the time with my other dog, he loves playing with dogs haha and as for the booth weve worked Marc, I believe it was the CRIS booths, we dont do them anymore since it had the falling out but it was purely educational, no selling, but still really cool for the kids haha
    Violet is 15wks. She has no dog to play with. She just annoys my moms Chihuahua. Just let me know when your free and I'll see if I can make it work. I live off south powers

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rambo
    Likes (Received)

ah okay, i live off springtime and louise, so we go to springtime park down the street lol my only concern would be your puppy being to little for rambo haha I would hate for him to jjust bulldoze her down haha has she had all her shots and stuff so she can be around other dogs and play in parks?

Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)

ah okay, i live off springtime and louise, so we go to springtime park down the street lol my only concern would be your puppy being to little for rambo haha I would hate for him to jjust bulldoze her down haha has she had all her shots and stuff so she can be around other dogs and play in parks?
    She has all he shots just need rabbies shot. Violet is nit a small bully she's tall lol and well only 20pounds. She needs a good bully play. My friend has a 7month old but we can never seem to get together. But yeah if u want to wait till after her rabies shot I totally. Understand
    !!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rambo
    Likes (Received)

Oh I'm not worried about it, I just want your baby to be safe! I can get together anytime really, I work from 6-2:30 on weekdays at grocery outlet
    but I think Rambo would love to play with someone new we'll have to get together when its not warm, so this week would be perfect! the hot weather really gets to him poor baby lol but yeah we should totally get together it would be fun

Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)

Oh I'm not worried about it, I just want your baby to be safe! I can get together anytime really, I work from 6-2:30 on weekdays at grocery outlet
    but I think Rambo would love to play with someone new we'll have to get together when its not warm, so this week would be perfect! the hot weather really gets to him poor baby lol but yeah we should totally get together it would be fun
    Hows friday in the early evening that way it will be nice a cool so they can play

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads