I would love to have a meet up near my location Manteca CA

Marc10edora

Jul 8, 2011
U know I thonk I remember that. But you what they sat never leave ur car on and unattended. But yea its pretty bad for car thefts. We moved from stockton because they slashed the cops. There was a drive by at the stockton police station 2wks ago wtheck. Manteca cops are crazy their cars have every bell and whistle and. One fast if they r needed ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Yeah, i remember manteca cops were ramping up their gang task force just before i left there. They said they were preparing the force for a new wave of gang crime that was rising because of all the new people moving in from stockton and oakland. They wanted to nip it in the butt before it got out of hand.

My friend had his car stolen while he was in class at delta community college at stockton. He parked behind a big moving truck before going to class. The security cameras could not see his car because of the truck. He was in class for an hour. When he got out, it was gone. They found the car stripped apart in oakland two weeks later.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Yea i can see that happening in stockton lol. Manteca is pretty quiet now. I don't mind it but can't wait to move to NC

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
ah I wanna have a nice move. I think I'm stuck here for a while though, I dont mind Manteca too much, its actually not that bad, well other than me not finding my dog, I havent had any issues. When I lived in stockton I didnt have any issues there either though, and I was in a pretty shitty area too, lol I mean come on I went to Franklin, that has got to count for something lmao

oh by the way rambos ears, are starting to scab over and heal! So we can have that play date soon! I dont know when since when you hit his ears he whimpers a little, but I'll keep ya posted!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=2095]Danielle Cope[/MENTION] I'm glad he's starting to feel better. I'm excited about our play date. Thursdays and Fridays are best. Those are my husbands days off. Since I have a baby and a 10yr old it makes it hard for me to wrangle violet alone lol do u have a facebook?

Marc10edora

Jul 8, 2011
I would prefer manteca over stockton any day. It was a very nice neighborhood before everyone moved out and more renters started moving in.

Here are two crazy stockton stories.

#1 My aunt had a house in stockton. She kept her shades closed to the backyard and never looked back there because of all the weeds. She kept noticing a homeless man walking up and down her street. One day, she came home and the homeless man walked out of her backyard and said hi to her while she was in the driveway. She was like WTF?! She went inside and opened the drapes to reveal a full on hobo camp in her backyard!

#2 My aunt's neighbor is a cop (same aunt). One day he was outside washing his car when he hears all these sirens around the corner. Then this guy comes running up to him saying, "please! You gotta hide me!". The neighbor tells him to wait there and he will help him out. He then goes into his house to get his gun and badge. When he comes out, he shouts... "Freeze! Mother F@$!#r!!". The guy takes off as the cops chase him down the street.

Sorry to hijack your thread. I know this is off topic to the bulldog meetup. (Don't meet up in Stockton!)

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Haha stockton has a fantastic dog park tho. And the stories are hilarious.

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
aw yeah thats fine for me! as long as its not hot, like I said chad doesnt like rambo going out in the heat because its hard on him , but i do have a face book!
name is Danielle Cope
my default picture is of me and my friend, incase a bazillion others pop up lmao

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
aw yeah thats fine for me! as long as its not hot, like I said chad doesnt like rambo going out in the heat because its hard on him , but i do have a face book!
name is Danielle Cope
my default picture is of me and my friend, incase a bazillion others pop up lmao

Haha ill hunt ya down jk only on fb and yeah the heat gets to much for any bully. Evenings would probably be best for our furry babes lol.

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Lol where are u now? I just moved back I was living in stockton but got sick of the crime.

I hear ya.. I'm tired of hearing about the crime here. Thank god I've never experienced anything or seen anything.. i hope it stays that way. I like my sigh orthodox and neighbors We are all really close lets hope crime does creep in here. It's nice to know theirs people on this site near me. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.