I would love to have a meet up near my location Manteca CA

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
How fun for you two! You will love it! Jake has a couple bully friends and they play differently together than with other dogs..I think they KNOW! Let us know and take some pictures!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
alright it looks like we wont be able to do it, Rambo is coming up with an ear infection and we dont want to make it worse, so until we can get that under control hes gonna stay home, we'll arrange a play date though! because I'm excited for it :)

I hope Rambo feels better soon. And we are excited too.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Ahhh .... I miss Manteca sometimes :tease:

Im I have seen ALL of you at one point since I worked at that Wal-Mart for 7 yrs !!!!!

Now I need EBD friends here !!!!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Ahhh .... I miss Manteca sometimes :tease:

Im I have seen ALL of you at one point since I worked at that Wal-Mart for 7 yrs !!!!!

Now I need EBD friends here !!!!

Lol where are u now? I just moved back I was living in stockton but got sick of the crime.

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I just moved to manteca about 2 years ago, before that I was in SF for school for about 3 months haha but I grew up in stockton lol went to franklin high haha I know all about ghetto :D

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I just moved to manteca about 2 years ago, before that I was in SF for school for about 3 months haha but I grew up in stockton lol went to franklin high haha I know all about ghetto :D

Lol I lived on the northside it was nice but it was starting to get ugly so we came back here. My hubby's from LA totally different world.

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Okay I grew up outside of LA !!!

I moved a year ago to Northwest Arkansas, Im 15 min for Ok and the other way Im 15 min for Mo

The last 10 yrs I lived in Manteca my cross roads were Airport and yosimite by the Rail Road Tracks ( by all the HORSES that are there on the right side) my kids went to Nile Garden and I worked at Wal Mart !!!

There is crime here just like anywhere just not as much and small towns 1800 people everyone knows everyone kinda thing.

My kids are use to it, when they hear about something that is hours away they get all stressed... Im like DUDe thats hours away " but mom they could have a car" so yes LESS crime here.... LOL

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Okay I grew up outside of LA !!!

I moved a year ago to Northwest Arkansas, Im 15 min for Ok and the other way Im 15 min for Mo

The last 10 yrs I lived in Manteca my cross roads were Airport and yosimite by the Rail Road Tracks ( by all the HORSES that are there on the right side) my kids went to Nile Garden and I worked at Wal Mart !!!

There is crime here just like anywhere just not as much and small towns 1800 people everyone knows everyone kinda thing.

My kids are use to it, when they hear about something that is hours away they get all stressed... Im like DUDe thats hours away " but mom they could have a car" so yes LESS crime here.... LOL

Awe poor kids lol and yea crimes everywhere lol but its quiet in my street I love it! But we are moving to north Carolina. My husband and I decided we need a change ;)

Marc10edora

Jul 8, 2011
We moved from there 3 years ago. By the time our house got foreclosed on, the whole street was a ghost town.

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
There is nothing wrong with a change... I love it here its just HOT and HOTTER.....

Marc10edora

Jul 8, 2011
Where and when? So much crime everywhere it sucks.

This was about 4 years ago. We lived in the new housing development area on the southside. She was getting ready for work and left her car running to warm it up. She went inside to make a cup of coffee and when she came out, the car was gone.

As it turns out, manteca and modesto has some of the highest crime rates for stolen cars in california. I was watching court tv one day and they did a show with a police bait car that had hidden cameras. I was watching and noticed that they were on Main Street in Manteca! They were busting people stealing the car all day.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
This was about 4 years ago. We lived in the new housing development area on the southside. She was getting ready for work and left her car running to warm it up. She went inside to make a cup of coffee and when she came out, the car was gone.

As it turns out, manteca and modesto has some of the highest crime rates for stolen cars in california. I was watching court tv one day and they did a show with a police bait car that had hidden cameras. I was watching and noticed that they were on Main Street in Manteca! They were busting people stealing the car all day.

U know I thonk I remember that. But you what they sat never leave ur car on and unattended. But yea its pretty bad for car thefts. We moved from stockton because they slashed the cops. There was a drive by at the stockton police station 2wks ago wtheck. Manteca cops are crazy their cars have every bell and whistle and. One fast if they r needed ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.