Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 41

Thread: I would love to have a meet up near my location Manteca CA

  1. #25

    Default

    My neighbors car got stolen in the morning when she was warming it up.

  2. #26
    Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Location
    california
    Posts
    776
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc10edora View Post
    My neighbors car got stolen in the morning when she was warming it up.
    Where and when? So much crime everywhere it sucks.

    Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

  3. #27
    I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    HrsDiva's Avatar
    Real Name
    Heather
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gravette Arkansas
    Posts
    740
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
    Likes (Received)
    210

    Default Re: I would love to have a meet up near my location Manteca CA

    There is nothing wrong with a change... I love it here its just HOT and HOTTER.....
    I them so much!!!! My life has changed so much since 7/2011
    Colonel 5 yrs old (2011 - Current) -- Ella May 3 yrs old (2012 - Current)
    RIP~ Bebe (2011-2014) 9 yrs old

  4. #28
    Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Location
    california
    Posts
    776
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HrsDiva View Post
    There is nothing wrong with a change... I love it here its just HOT and HOTTER.....
    I'm moving to north carolina in mid October I'm excited

    Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

  5. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angievelvet View Post
    Where and when? So much crime everywhere it sucks.

    Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
    This was about 4 years ago. We lived in the new housing development area on the southside. She was getting ready for work and left her car running to warm it up. She went inside to make a cup of coffee and when she came out, the car was gone.

    As it turns out, manteca and modesto has some of the highest crime rates for stolen cars in california. I was watching court tv one day and they did a show with a police bait car that had hidden cameras. I was watching and noticed that they were on Main Street in Manteca! They were busting people stealing the car all day.

  6. #30
    Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Location
    california
    Posts
    776
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc10edora View Post
    This was about 4 years ago. We lived in the new housing development area on the southside. She was getting ready for work and left her car running to warm it up. She went inside to make a cup of coffee and when she came out, the car was gone.

    As it turns out, manteca and modesto has some of the highest crime rates for stolen cars in california. I was watching court tv one day and they did a show with a police bait car that had hidden cameras. I was watching and noticed that they were on Main Street in Manteca! They were busting people stealing the car all day.
    U know I thonk I remember that. But you what they sat never leave ur car on and unattended. But yea its pretty bad for car thefts. We moved from stockton because they slashed the cops. There was a drive by at the stockton police station 2wks ago wtheck. Manteca cops are crazy their cars have every bell and whistle and. One fast if they r needed

    Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

  7. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angievelvet View Post
    U know I thonk I remember that. But you what they sat never leave ur car on and unattended. But yea its pretty bad for car thefts. We moved from stockton because they slashed the cops. There was a drive by at the stockton police station 2wks ago wtheck. Manteca cops are crazy their cars have every bell and whistle and. One fast if they r needed

    Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, i remember manteca cops were ramping up their gang task force just before i left there. They said they were preparing the force for a new wave of gang crime that was rising because of all the new people moving in from stockton and oakland. They wanted to nip it in the butt before it got out of hand.

    My friend had his car stolen while he was in class at delta community college at stockton. He parked behind a big moving truck before going to class. The security cameras could not see his car because of the truck. He was in class for an hour. When he got out, it was gone. They found the car stripped apart in oakland two weeks later.

  8. #32
    Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Location
    california
    Posts
    776
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Yea i can see that happening in stockton lol. Manteca is pretty quiet now. I don't mind it but can't wait to move to NC

    Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

  9. #33
    Wrinkle Wiper Danielle Cope's Avatar
    Location
    Manteca, CA
    Posts
    108
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rambo
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: I would love to have a meet up near my location Manteca CA

    ah I wanna have a nice move. I think I'm stuck here for a while though, I dont mind Manteca too much, its actually not that bad, well other than me not finding my dog, I havent had any issues. When I lived in stockton I didnt have any issues there either though, and I was in a pretty shitty area too, lol I mean come on I went to Franklin, that has got to count for something lmao

    oh by the way rambos ears, are starting to scab over and heal! So we can have that play date soon! I dont know when since when you hit his ears he whimpers a little, but I'll keep ya posted!

  10. #34
    Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Location
    california
    Posts
    776
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    @Danielle Cope I'm glad he's starting to feel better. I'm excited about our play date. Thursdays and Fridays are best. Those are my husbands days off. Since I have a baby and a 10yr old it makes it hard for me to wrangle violet alone lol do u have a facebook?

    Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

  11. #35

    Default

    I would prefer manteca over stockton any day. It was a very nice neighborhood before everyone moved out and more renters started moving in.

    Here are two crazy stockton stories.

    #1 My aunt had a house in stockton. She kept her shades closed to the backyard and never looked back there because of all the weeds. She kept noticing a homeless man walking up and down her street. One day, she came home and the homeless man walked out of her backyard and said hi to her while she was in the driveway. She was like WTF?! She went inside and opened the drapes to reveal a full on hobo camp in her backyard!

    #2 My aunt's neighbor is a cop (same aunt). One day he was outside washing his car when he hears all these sirens around the corner. Then this guy comes running up to him saying, "please! You gotta hide me!". The neighbor tells him to wait there and he will help him out. He then goes into his house to get his gun and badge. When he comes out, he shouts... "Freeze! Mother F@$!#r!!". The guy takes off as the cops chase him down the street.

    Sorry to hijack your thread. I know this is off topic to the bulldog meetup. (Don't meet up in Stockton!)

  12. #36
    Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Location
    california
    Posts
    776
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Haha stockton has a fantastic dog park tho. And the stories are hilarious.

    Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •