Phoenix Meetup??

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
So my boyfriend && I moved to Phoenix, Arizona about a little under a year. We have 2 Bullys! A year old male && 3 month old female. We hardly ever see any bullys out here! :/ If anyone else lives in the Phoenix area && interested I would LOVE to start meetups && play dates with other bully owners! :D

Last edited:

jrockdiddy

Jul 12, 2010
Hello,
I live in phoenix, and am also looking to meet a club or group. I live off of union hills and the 51. Let me know if your close. i have a 2 year old female (fixed), and she would love some friends!!

thx
jason

OP
Kikiwhoa21

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hey! Wow you live pretty close.. I'm off Scottsdale && the 101!
Would deff love to get together whenever your free! Let me know what works for you :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You should create a meetup group! If you create it, I will advertise it on facebook for you:)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm so glad to hear there are other members in the Phoenix area! Of course I live in SanTan Valley, not close to ANYTHING! But I could travel to meet some new Bulldog friends!

Julie and Gertie

OP
Kikiwhoa21

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hey Gertie's Mom! If Your willing maybe we could even meet half way or something? I know my bullys would love to make some new friends. && it doesn't seem like many others are in the Phoenix area since I've had no luck finding anyone to join && meet up with lol. How old is you little one? :)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
She is 9 weeks old today, so not too much younger than your little girl. My daughter lives around the block, and she has a female that's a week older than Gertie. So maybe we could do something when she could come along too. :)

OP
Kikiwhoa21

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
That would be awesome! The more the merrier! :) I live in North Scottsdale so its quit a ways from you, but we could meet somewhere in the middle of both of us if that works for you?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
take pictures!!! ;). Wish I could come....

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I live in the East Valley and have two friendly bullies...I just can't think of anywhere good to meet with a bunch of bulldogs in Phoenix in the middle of summer...

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I agree. It's soooo HOT! I wonder if we'd do better if we waited a couple months when we could all meet at a nice park and the weather will be better for all of us.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
There's a great dog park in Gilbert called Cosmo Park ( http://www.ci.gilbert.az.us/parks/popups/cosmo-park.cfm ) which has been rated by Bark Magazine as one of the top dog parks in the country for the last few years. I took Bentley and Linus there a bunch of times and it was a lot of fun but it does get crowded after work and on weekends. It would be a hike for people coming from Scottsdale but I wanted to throw it out there as a suggestion. There is water and shade there but with all the running around, I would suggest we wait until the temps get below 90 or meet early in the morning.

OP
Kikiwhoa21

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Oh Wow! Sounds && Looks like an awesome park! I definitely don't mind the drive every now && then! :) Maybe we can even mix it up every other month.. One meet up down south && the next up north! I'm hoping to do one the first weekend of September. In the late afternoon once the is setting so its a bit cooler. :cool:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online