Phoenix Meetup??

OP
Kikiwhoa21

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Omg jillh!! He looks like he's havin a blast! We deff need to set up a play date there!! Looks like fun! :D

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Well I just can't believe it is mid September and the high on Sunday was 111 degrees in Phoenix...looks like we'll have to wait a bit before we get to meet up!

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Once i get settled in Phoenix ill make sure to let yall know and see what days yall are available for meets...I also will be staying near Union hills and 19 ave and dont mind driving even to scottsdale or surrounding areas.

Runlinds

May 16, 2011
Tempe, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Churchill
I would definitely be interested in meeting others in Phoenix area. I live in Tempe/South Scottsdale area. I just got my first bully this weekend and would love to pick other more experienced owner's brains about dog care.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i can't wait until it's cooler and we can meet up! we live on happy valley and the 303 (nw peoria).

KristinMarie

Jul 30, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Did you guys start your bully meet up group in Gilbert/Phoenix? I am moving to AZ from Seattle, WA next week. I would love to meet some other bully owners and hear all about how best to settle into this new climate. I know I'm coming down in the hottest part of summer (yikes!) - but it was the right timing to move for my job once school is out for my son. I have a 1.5 year old male (fixed) and friendly bully named Rocco. Let me know if you guys started a FB page - as I will def friend you.
Thanks!
Kristin (Rocco's momma)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Did you guys start your bully meet up group in Gilbert/Phoenix? I am moving to AZ from Seattle, WA next week. I would love to meet some other bully owners and hear all about how best to settle into this new climate. I know I'm coming down in the hottest part of summer (yikes!) - but it was the right timing to move for my job once school is out for my son. I have a 1.5 year old male (fixed) and friendly bully named Rocco. Let me know if you guys started a FB page - as I will def friend you.
Thanks!
Kristin (Rocco's momma)

We never did do this but we should! It's super hot now though so we'll have to wait a bit...where in Phoenix are you moving again?

Remember, be SUPER careful with Rocco in this heat! Things can go sideways more quickly than you would ever think! I was reminded yesterday when Truman almost took off on me in the parking lot of the vet because the blacktop was so hot on his paws!.

KristinMarie

Jul 30, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
We never did do this but we should! It's super hot now though so we'll have to wait a bit...where in Phoenix are you moving again?

Remember, be SUPER careful with Rocco in this heat! Things can go sideways more quickly than you would ever think! I was reminded yesterday when Truman almost took off on me in the parking lot of the vet because the blacktop was so hot on his paws!.

Hi there.
Just checking in to let you know we moved to Chandler 2 weeks ago! Things are going great so far. We love it here - and Rocco is settling in great. We worry so much about the heat - but so far so good. Lots of cool tile for him to sleep on in the AC and very little time outside (early am and late pm for pee/poo). Other than that - we try to only take him out when necessary.
What area do you live again? Would love to have another bully owner close by for advice!
Kristin

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I just moved from south scottsdale off of Granite Reef to Nevada bummer I would have met up!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hi Phoenix (and valley wide) Bully friends,

In addition to setting up local meet-ups, also consider joining the PBC. This is the local AKC Bulldog club. We have monthly meeting, clinics and shows.
This is a great place and great job to join.

Visit our website.
Phoenix Bulldog Club.

Good Day~

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.