Southern California Bullie Group

SavageLucyMom

Aug 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Savage and Lucy
Hey... dont know if you guys have instagram but if you do then there is a group of us that have a hashtag its #igbulldogs_Socal and we are having a meet up this Sunday August 26 at 11AM at the Huntington Beach Dog Beach 100 Goldenwest St. Huntington Beach CA 92648... at our last meetup we had over 30 bullies :) hope you guys can make it!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hey... dont know if you guys have instagram but if you do then there is a group of us that have a hashtag its #igbulldogs_Socal and we are having a meet up this Sunday August 26 at 11AM at the Huntington Beach Dog Beach 100 Goldenwest St. Huntington Beach CA 92648... at our last meetup we had over 30 bullies :) hope you guys can make it!!

We were just there! Jake loved it! There's a picture of him there entered in the photo of the month contest!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Love that beach, even have a t-shirt from there when we took our two boys there back in 2003 (we were living in Corona then for a bit). I'm going to tag [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] as she may want to attend. :up:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Anyone in the Southern California area interested in meetups?:shout:

Yes, i would love to meet up!

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], thanx for the tag. I've been wanting to check out that dog beach...i will see if we can make it down there this wknd or not. Thanks for the info!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yes, i would love to meet up!

@JeannieCO, thanx for the tag. I've been wanting to check out that dog beach...i will see if we can make it down there this wknd or not. Thanks for the info!
Oh wouldn't it be fun to have a meet up when I come visit you in October? That's be a great day! Just thinking out loud. :idea:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh wouldn't it be fun to have a meet up when I come visit you in October? That's be a great day! Just thinking out loud. :idea:

that will be fun. You can take one, i'll take one. It's always a bit challenging for me to have both of them when i take them out to socialize w/others.

SavageLucyMom

Aug 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Savage and Lucy
meetup.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
We were just there! Jake loved it! There's a picture of him there entered in the photo of the month contest!

If you find a piebald bully named Jelly Bean, owned by a good looking young couple, that's one of Dolly's . tell em we say hi.

SavageLucyMom

Aug 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Savage and Lucy
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]... Here is the information for the next meetup everyone!!
BullyMeetup.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.