Delaware? Anyone?

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
I know this is a longshot, but is there any way possible there is someone on here that lives in or frequents the Delaware area? I can't seem to find anything online about any other Bulldog in the area and am anxious to get Biggie to meet some other pups that are on his level. I have heard of people seeing or hearing of another Bulldog, but that's about it... lol.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
HSBR's 9th ANNUAL BULLYFEST!!

Sorry, I don't live in Delaware but there is a Bully Fest this Sunday if you want to take a car ride. If you don't know about Heavensent Bulldog Rescue--they are a wonderful organization in our area helping bullys in need. Looks like fun.

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Ooooh! That rescue is only about a hair over an hour from our house!!! What crazy convenient timing is that? We may actually go to this, we're going to a B&B this weekend and felt guilty about leaving Biggie with a sitter. This could be perfect, I wonder who else from here may be going.

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
HSBR's 9th ANNUAL BULLYFEST!!

Sorry, I don't live in Delaware but there is a Bully Fest this Sunday if you want to take a car ride. If you don't know about Heavensent Bulldog Rescue--they are a wonderful organization in our area helping bullys in need. Looks like fun.

Yay! We went to Bullyfest today! Too bad we didn't get to bring Biggie, we were coming back from a B&B for the weekend and he was with a house sitter. He is, however wearing a HSBR Collar right now though... lol. Man, I've never dreamed of so many Bullie's in one place before! Too bad it was so windy, it looked like it was making it really hard on the people trying to work the event.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
That is so great you made it. Sounds like they had a great turnout--and it didn't rain. We didn't make it this year. Lucy also has a Heavensent collar and lead too. i love the logo--so very sweet. Thanks for sharing.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I am glad you had fun. I wish I had known about this. I would love to take our Tubs to an event, but I keep finding out about them right after they occur. I hope I can find something to take him to soon! :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
If anyone wants to set up a meet up I'm in Southern Jersey - I can go to PA or DE easily.
Glad to read you had fun!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I'm in central jersey ... This weekend is the Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue Bully Bash at the Wonder Bar in Asbury Park, NJ. (Right across from the beach - fun area!). If you are interested, PM me you're email and I'll forward the info. We will be there, Chunk loves meeting other bullies!

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
If anyone wants to set up a meet up I'm in Southern Jersey - I can go to PA or DE easily.
Glad to read you had fun!!!

I may have to take you up on that offer here soon. I really have been wanting to find some playmates for my little squishy face... lol.

I'm in central jersey ... This weekend is the Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue Bully Bash at the Wonder Bar in Asbury Park, NJ. (Right across from the beach - fun area!). If you are interested, PM me you're email and I'll forward the info. We will be there, Chunk loves meeting other bullies!

Hmmmm, that's a bit of a drive from me, but it may be worth it. PM incoming!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Wow - I'd love to go but we're booked for the weekend. Saturday we're going to the Phillies game at 1:30 (go METS!!) and Sunday is relaxation.
Is it at an actual bar? What are the hours of the event?

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online