Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Everyone, we went to a Bully Meet Up this morning with The Toronto English Bulldog Club. We hadn't been to one in a while since most of them are held in Toronto, or Scarborough, which is kind of far for us, and we are always so,busy in the summer months, but this one was held in Oakville and was close to us, so we went out. The weather was perfect today, not too hot, and there was a great turn out with 59 members attending. We had a lot of fun and all the Bullies played hard and were completely tuckered out. Here are some pictures of our Meet Up today.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    719.9 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    877 KB · Views: 192
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    832.6 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 193
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    836.3 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    965.4 KB · Views: 193
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    879.1 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    826.5 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    657.6 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    730.7 KB · Views: 195
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    721.2 KB · Views: 192
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    693 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    716.7 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    556.6 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 176
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 177
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 184
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    931 KB · Views: 174
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 168
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    765 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 172
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 171
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 165
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 180
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    972.7 KB · Views: 171

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Wow 59 members! Nice! I like members all spread out and keeping an eye on their dogs. What a great day you guys had and all them furballs enjoying themselves. Cant ask for a better day! Thanks!!
:droolers::droolers::droolers:

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
59 members means 59 or even more bulldogs?!:w00t: What a psychotherapy:rolleyes: to see 59 bulldogs around is better than...I don't know what! Better than many things! Love the pics! Thank you so much for Sharing!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
These are great!! what a nice gathering. I have though of going to one close here as they actually go to places I go as well ... one day mabie ;)

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
These are great!! what a nice gathering. I have though of going to one close here as they actually go to places I go as well ... one day mabie ;)

If you have the opportunity to go to meet ups, you should try it and go. They are a lot of fun, and so many bullies come out, it's a great way to meet other bully owners and to socialize your bully. They get a good run in the park, and have a lot of fun.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Here is my t-shirt I got at the meeting today.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    771.4 KB · Views: 166

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Google meetup.com it's all over the world for anything n everything great fun site!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
We live in Toronto and went to one that was held indoors at a brewery and had a great time. Honey, the Frenchie, started fighting with some of the other dogs after a while so we had to leave. The English Bulldog is friendlier but of course had to leave at same time. At one point someone came in with a beagle, and a lot of bulldogs didn't like it, including my Frenchie, and the owner had to leave right away.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Just saw the German Shepherds who live on my street being walked by their owners, who don't seem to work and walk them at random times of the day, and had to really restrain my Frenchie from attacking them again. Honey is still healing up from last time I took her out of car when she ran off and attacked the German Shepherds while they were walking by and got mauled a bit before I could intervene. Sometimes being a dog owner is a bit stressful

WP_20170322_22_51_41_Pro.jpg

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Awesome! I have been to a couple of Frenchie meet ups before and it's always so fun seeing them all run around together.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Just saw the German Shepherds who live on my street being walked by their owners, who don't seem to work and walk them at random times of the day, and had to really restrain my Frenchie from attacking them again. Honey is still healing up from last time I took her out of car when she ran off and attacked the German Shepherds while they were walking by and got mauled a bit before I could intervene. Sometimes being a dog owner is a bit stressful

View attachment 108026

Sweet picture ;) doggone frenchi!!! what the heck does she think she's doing! ugh!!!! I hate being on guard for that kind of ruckus!! Ya think she would learn! oh yea, she's a BULLY! I was just walking Hank this morning and hoping no dog came out and attacked. I'm afraid that once they have to fight back,(is that what happened originally to yours? or is she just a butt? ! ) they're always on guard. My Service Dog (for seizures) was the most well behaved trained shih Tzu but was attacked in Target once, and I struggled ever since.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
wow - what a wonderful experience that must have been!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

View attachment 108026

poor girls... they are beat but adorable

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Sweet picture ;) doggone frenchi!!! what the heck does she think she's doing! ugh!!!! I hate being on guard for that kind of ruckus!! Ya think she would learn! oh yea, she's a BULLY! I was just walking Hank this morning and hoping no dog came out and attacked. I'm afraid that once they have to fight back,(is that what happened originally to yours? or is she just a butt? ! ) they're always on guard. My Service Dog (for seizures) was the most well behaved trained shih Tzu but was attacked in Target once, and I struggled ever since.

No, it was my Frenchie attacked the German Shepherds first. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online