Pennsylvania (Eastern mostly) Meet Up

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hello all!! We're planning a bully get together Saturday, April 29th in the Eastern Pennsylvania area (Montgomery/Chester) counties.....

So far its [MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] and Ms. Ellie and my girl Joey and I. We will look for a mutually convenient and fun spot (weather permitting)

JOIN US !!!!! All Are Welcome!

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Christine, not far for you right?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hello all!! We're planning a bully get together Saturday, April 29th in the Eastern Pennsylvania area (Montgomery/Chester) counties.....

So far its [MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] and Ms. Ellie and my girl Joey and I. We will look for a mutually convenient and fun spot (weather permitting)

I would love to go to your event; however, Bentley will be performing surgery on my back and will be convalescing at that time.

Please take pics and post and have a great time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Ooooooo so jealous!!!! Have the best of times, and take pics of all the babies together!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
ohhhhhhhhhh do take picutes,... or fly us out and well do the honors ;) Haha "picutes" = pictures

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I would love to go to your event; however, Bentley will be performing surgery on my back and will be convalescing at that time.

Oh my, back surgery?? Uggggg, speedy recovery and rain check FOR SURE on our PA Meetup!

- - - Updated - - -

Ooooooo so jealous!!!! Have the best of times, and take pics of all the babies together!!

We sure will Jessica, too bad Texas has to be SO FAR AWAY!!!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
ohhhhhhhhhh do take picutes,... or fly us out and well do the honors ;) Haha "picutes" = pictures

Ahhh Jill we will miss you and Hank for sure! We'll take plenty of "picutes" :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Prayers for the best outcome and great recovery!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I am in Montgomery and work in Chester co.
Where ya thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I am in Montgomery and work in Chester co.
Where ya thinking?

Well I will be working at our Hatfield office that week. Do you know of a park that would be convenient?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well I will be working at our Hatfield office that week. Do you know of a park that would be convenient?

I'll look... my vet office us in Lansdale so I could ask them

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie

I'm sure Bentley will take good care of you, make sure he knows where your Scotch and Cigars are...Hope all goes well, and you feel better soon

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - I will be so EXCITED if this works out!! - Just send me the address, and Ellie and I will grab the GPS and be on our way

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I'm sure Bentley will take good care of you, make sure he knows where your Scotch and Cigars are...Hope all goes well, and you feel better soon

Thank you. It would be great to meet ya'll and are not too too far away from your neck of the woods. Just keep me out of the city.

I have been told to put the cigars on hold because of anesthesia as well as the Scotch....I do sneak a sip or two though.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Prayers for the best outcome and great recovery!

Thanks for the prayers. I am so looking forward to this operation...two year of pills especially in the morning requiring seven pills just to walk and still in pain and the occasional blocks with steroids and lidocaine lasting for a couple of days. So the pills and being a pin cushion days are over I hope.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.