Pennsylvania (Eastern mostly) Meet Up

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for the prayers. I am so looking forward to this operation...two year of pills especially in the morning requiring seven pills just to walk and still in pain and the occasional blocks with steroids and lidocaine lasting for a couple of days. So the pills and being a pin cushion days are over I hope.

When do you go for surgery?

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Well Melissa and I have decided that 86 degrees on Saturday will be TOO HOT for our fur kids to have a play date. Now that we know where we would all come from it will be an easy RAIN CHECK for a cooler day........

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well Melissa and I have decided that 86 degrees on Saturday will be TOO HOT for our fur kids to have a play date. Now that we know where we would all come from it will be an easy RAIN CHECK for a cooler day........

Yes, way too hot. Cheli would be in over heat within minutes of being out and Lambeau would only last about 20-30 mins.

We have to watch for a cooler day and do a spontaneous meet up

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Yes, way too hot. Cheli would be in over heat within minutes of being out and Lambeau would only last about 20-30 mins.

We have to watch for a cooler day and do a spontaneous meet up

YES YES YES.....spontaneous, planned, anything.....I am just excited for Joey to be with her PEEPS......

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.