Anyone in the MD area?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good morning! We are new to this awesome bully world. Our little (okay, not so little anymore) guy is 5 mo old. We live about 25 miles north of Baltimore. Has anyone in the area heard about the Bulldog Festival happening at Pimlico this coming Sunday, April 8. Looks to be an awesome time! We would love to plan some playdates. Dan hasn't met a friend he doesn't love and would love to snort with friends! www.bulldogday2018
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Good morning! We are new to this awesome bully world. Our little (okay, not so little anymore) guy is 5 mo old. We live about 25 miles north of Baltimore. Has anyone in the area heard about the Bulldog Festival happening at Pimlico this coming Sunday, April 8. Looks to be an awesome time! We would love to plan some playdates. Dan hasn't met a friend he doesn't love and would love to snort with friends! www.bulldogday2018
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] dropped me a mention. I have not heard about this event and unfortunately have plans to be out of town this weekend.

We are located in central Maryland and live in a guarded-gated community (i.e. Jessup--just kidding) about 10-14 miles south of Ball-mer within the I-95 and MD 295 corridor.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
That event would have been fun to go to...unfortunately, we've not planned for it and cannot make it. Maybe next year though. We have many many friends in the DC MD area with Bulldogs.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online