Anyone in the MD area?

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Yes Jewel is back to full duty and is no longer on injured reserve. Probably should wait until the weather warms up a little.

Quit Waters is about 26 miles but would not be a problem.

I'll try to keep an eye on this thread, Quiet Waters is just down the road from us... would love to meet other Bullies

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I'll try to keep an eye on this thread, Quiet Waters is just down the road from us... would love to meet other Bullies

Hello Telly, I do believe we are going to the World of Pets Expo at the Timonium Fairgrounds this weekend on Saturday afternoon. See what is about besides pets.

On another note, I was thinking of having some area bullies maybe come over to our house in Jessup for a couple of hours...weather permitting of course. We have a very nice backyard and except for the planes and trains it's quiet as well.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] , @Melemery , and anyone in the Delmarva area. How about a meet up at Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis at 1000 hours, Saturday, 4/15/2017 for a couple of hours. Please RSVP because I do not want to make the trip by myself and puppies.

OP
M

Melemery24

Jan 10, 2016
MD
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
@rjisatterp, [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] I just saw this. Would you be interested in this Saturday April 22?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@rjisaterp is going to have back surgery-he will not be up for a playdate!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@rjisatterp, @Telly03 I just saw this. Would you be interested in this Saturday April 22?

Yes I will be able to go...my surgery is scheduled for 4/27 (thanks [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] ....wish you could be there). 1000 hours (i.e. 10 am ) ok? I just need to know where to meet at Quiet Waters...it's a big park.

I am looking forward to the meet.

OP
M

Melemery24

Jan 10, 2016
MD
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] The dog park is way in the back. You will follow the path and keep to the left when you pass the building/ice skating rink. We look forward to the play date! [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] can you make it also?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] How did your playdate go at the Quiet Waters park?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@rjisaterp The dog park is way in the back. You will follow the path and keep to the left when you pass the building/ice skating rink. We look forward to the play date! @Telly03 can you make it also?

I will be on injured reserve for a few weeks until the doc says I can get in a car. Jewel and Bentley would love to play. But I will say this about Bentley...Very, very, very, OCD. He is shy and will probably hang around my feet. Jewel on the other hand is extremely outgoing and will love you to death. Bentley did pretty good on a meet up we had in DC though...and still overwhelmed a bit but did ok and had some fun to boot.

Maybe we can get you to come up to our place in Jessup but still after the OK to do stairs and I hope before it gets too hot. We'll see and play it by ear but we all would like to get together.

Troubleina

Sep 2, 2017
Nothern Virginia, DC burbs
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Hi there! We are new to the site, but I would love to get my Stella in on a bully play date. She's 10 months old this month, and LOTS of energy. I'm in the Northern VA area, in Prince William county to be exact. Is anyone around that would like to do a play date? I'm off on Thurs/Fri and Sunday's as well.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi there! We are new to the site, but I would love to get my Stella in on a bully play date. She's 10 months old this month, and LOTS of energy. I'm in the Northern VA area, in Prince William county to be exact. Is anyone around that would like to do a play date? I'm off on Thurs/Fri and Sunday's as well.

Just now seeing your post. Jewel and Bentley live between Baltimore and Washington. Now [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] I believe is in Chesapeake VA but forgive me...I am not a real geography buff like many folks. Further, I am an H-P-C computer operator (i.e. Hunt, Peck, and Cuss). There is [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] 's Ruckus and Regina who live in DC.

handsomedan

Apr 2, 2018
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dan and Auggie
Good morning! We are new to this awesome bully world. Our little (okay, not so little anymore) guy is 5 mo old. We live about 25 miles north of Baltimore. Has anyone in the area heard about the Bulldog Festival happening at Pimlico this coming Sunday, April 8. Looks to be an awesome time! We would love to plan some playdates. Dan hasn't met a friend he doesn't love and would love to snort with friends! https://bulldogday2018.com/

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.