Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone in the MD area?

Pooper scooper
    Country
    U.S.A
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anyone in the MD area?

@rjisaterp The dog park is way in the back. You will follow the path and keep to the left when you pass the building/ice skating rink. We look forward to the play date! @Telly03 can you make it also?

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

@rjisaterp How did your playdate go at the Quiet Waters park?
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Melemery24 View Post
    @rjisaterp The dog park is way in the back. You will follow the path and keep to the left when you pass the building/ice skating rink. We look forward to the play date! @Telly03 can you make it also?
    I will be on injured reserve for a few weeks until the doc says I can get in a car. Jewel and Bentley would love to play. But I will say this about Bentley...Very, very, very, OCD. He is shy and will probably hang around my feet. Jewel on the other hand is extremely outgoing and will love you to death. Bentley did pretty good on a meet up we had in DC though...and still overwhelmed a bit but did ok and had some fun to boot.

Maybe we can get you to come up to our place in Jessup but still after the OK to do stairs and I hope before it gets too hot. We'll see and play it by ear but we all would like to get together.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads