Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Is anyone going to Woofstock Toronto 2016 this Weekend in Toronto? We are going on Saturday. I hope to see some of our Toronto area members and their Bullies there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 157

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I swear if I was back in Montreal I would be there in a flash!

Put a good pair of runners and have fun Missy!

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I swear if I was back in Montreal I would be there in a flash!

Put a good pair of runners and have fun Missy!

Thanks, we will, we always have fun. We go every year. We like the Summer one better than the Winter Woofstock, only because it's outdoors, especially since they moved it from St Lawrence Market area to The Woodbine Park. St. Lawrence Market is all streets so concrete and no place for shade. The dogs get no relief from the heat, and it's crowded. The Woodbine Park is all grass, and has plenty of shady areas, and there's lots of room to walk, plus they have a big playground for the kiddos, and a pond. The Winter Woofstock is held inside the Direct Energy Centre at The Exhibition Grounds, and it's always so hot and crowded.

These are some pics from last years Woofstock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    744.2 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    631.1 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.4 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    815.4 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    965.8 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    832.1 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    974.4 KB · Views: 137

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Thanks, we will, we always have fun. We go every year. We like the Summer one better than the Winter Woofstock, only because it's outdoors, especially since they moved it from St Lawrence Market area to The Woodbine Park. St. Lawrence Market is all streets so concrete and no place for shade. The dogs get no relief from the heat, and it's crowded. The Woodbine Park is all grass, and has plenty of shady areas, and there's lots of room to walk, plus they have a big playground for the kiddos, and a pond. The Winter Woofstock is held inside the Direct Energy Centre at The Exhibition Grounds, and it's always so hot and crowded.

These are some pics from last years Woofstock

Would love to go and your right the old race track is a great place to have the Woofstock , lived most of My life just east on Queen st from there sold everything and not worth the four hour drive but it looks awesome, hope you get tons of pics love to see them Monica

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Would love to go and your right the old race track is a great place to have the Woofstock , lived most of My life just east on Queen st from there sold everything and not worth the four hour drive but it looks awesome, hope you get tons of pics love to see them Monica

I'll definitely take lots of pictures and post them when I get back, and these ones won't be upside down. Lol. I would have loved to meet up with you there, and meet Rosie.

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
I am trying to get down to it! The weather looks kinda rough on Saturday and my guys HATE getting their paws wet (princesses). If the weather is nice we are going to head down!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I'll definitely take lots of pictures and post them when I get back, and these ones won't be upside down. Lol. I would have loved to meet up with you there, and meet Rosie.

Was My thought too would be great to meet , Rosie would be in heaven down there as would Odin . Looking forward to the pics Monica

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Is anyone going to Woofstock Toronto 2016 this Weekend in Toronto? We are going on Saturday. I hope to see some of our Toronto area members and their Bullies there.

So your feet still attached? How did it go? Pics?? Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online