Houston Meet Up Group

Tracy361

Oct 13, 2014
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Remy
I'm from corpus, about 3.5 hrs away from south htown. Always wanted to go to an English Bully meet up but never see any close to where I am. Following this post!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I'm from corpus, about 3.5 hrs away from south htown. Always wanted to go to an English Bully meet up but never see any close to where I am. Following this post!

I live in Shiner, which is about 45 minutes north of Victoria, not too far from you!

It would be cool to map out where all of us Texans live so that we could find a meeting spot equidistant for each of us!

Tracy361

Oct 13, 2014
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Remy
I live in Shiner, which is about 45 minutes north of Victoria, not too far from you!

It would be cool to map out where all of us Texans live so that we could find a meeting spot equidistant for each of us!
That's a great idea! I really hope we can have a bully meet up for all the southern texans!![emoji7]

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Well you guys....Now I am homesick reading this thread about Texas. I use to live in Houston and I was stationed in Killeen at Fort Hood for four years...I have an uncle and aunt a stones throw from Shiner that live in Yoakum and my step-mother lives in Corpus off of Weber. Also my brother-in-law is a stones throw from Texas Carol living in Round Rock.

Some day I will be back in Texas for a visit and I will monitor your Houston Bulldog Meet-up thread and maybe get to visit with ya'll. I know Bentley and Jewel would love it as well.

For now, we will have visits with our new EBN friends and family in and around Washington D.C.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] The four dogs and I want to go with you and your wife and dogs when you go-we'll rent a bus!! My friends live about 2 hours from Dallas-they have 2 Frenchies
7 Chihuahuas, and a catahoula-ALL rescues!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
@rjisaterp The four dogs and I want to go with you and your wife and dogs when you go-we'll rent a bus!! My friends live about 2 hours from Dallas-they have 2 Frenchies
7 Chihuahuas, and a catahoula-ALL rescues!!

I wish I had my uncle's RV....it's a big thing...expands, sleeps 6, and gets 9 miles to a gallon of diesel. My aunt and uncle visited a few years ago and stopped by...stayed at the RV park at Ft. Meade. My wife and I got a tour of it and boy oh boy...I wish I had one. Yes indeed...we could swing by and pick you up after a visit with an Army buddy in Hendersonville and go to Texas not worrying about pet friendly motel/hotel and have a grand ole meet-up.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
It really is a small world when we all start comparing notes! [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION], I'm sure your family in Yoakum knows some of the same folks I do! My father is also from Hendersonville, so your Army buddy probably knows him!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=14393]Mom of Tucker[/MENTION] probably do know some of the same folks. I also have acquaintances in Flatonia.

Save some of that bock beer for me.

Jewelpop

Dec 14, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hattie Pearl
Carol, I would drop any & everything if you came down so we can hang out. It would be the up-most pleasure to meet you - you are the biggest blessing here, and I know that you have personally helped me through some much - and in hard times! Keep me posted! I agree with Fall, its too damn hot to get outside now, especially with these guys. Tyson doesn't last long. I rather him be able to frolic and play in cool temps :)

Oh, and btw - we may be headed to Waco soon for a short weekend - I want to go to Magnolia Market :) When we plan that I will let ya know! xoxo hugs!

Resurrecting this old thread here, but - I just took my Hattie on a day trip to Magnolia Market a month or two ago! So much fun! They're super dog friendly! She was allowed to walk all through the store and all the employees kept stopping us to say hi to her. =)

Summer meet ups are indoors with plenty of ice water! We have two excellent venues that hosts our meetings.

This is so good to know! I've only been to one Meet-Up. (I feel we may have met?) It was fun having so many bullies, but I'm not thrilled about dog parks - partly because she has so many outdoor allergies and partly because they're public and not everyone is a responsible dog owner. I'm so glad to hear this though. Summers are intense here! I was afraid she wouldn't be able to play until October! Haha.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Let me know if you ever want to schedule a play date! I live in the Montrose area and Izzy is always up for play time!
Resurrecting this old thread here, but - I just took my Hattie on a day trip to Magnolia Market a month or two ago! So much fun! They're super dog friendly! She was allowed to walk all through the store and all the employees kept stopping us to say hi to her. =)

This is so good to know! I've only been to one Meet-Up. (I feel we may have met?) It was fun having so many bullies, but I'm not thrilled about dog parks - partly because she has so many outdoor allergies and partly because they're public and not everyone is a responsible dog owner. I'm so glad to hear this though. Summers are intense here! I was afraid she wouldn't be able to play until October! Haha.

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
I know this is an old thread, but I'm close to Houston and would love to meet some other members on here! Human conversation is cool, too...[emoji41][emoji4]

Maybe this fall?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.