Houston Meet Up Group

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I have been attending events from this group and recently became a co-organizer! :) They are always fun, organized and offer different locations since Houston is such a spread out city. Check their website and upcoming events at:

Houston English Bulldog Meetup (Houston, TX) - Meetup

This past weekend we went swimming in an indoor pool, always fun and the group is excellent!

Michelle

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
@TyTysmom and [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] not sure how far you gus are, but something you may be interested in?

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I have been attending events from this group and recently became a co-organizer! :) They are always fun, organized and offer different locations since Houston is such a spread out city. Check their website and upcoming events at:

Houston English Bulldog Meetup (Houston, TX) - Meetup

This past weekend we went swimming in an indoor pool, always fun and the group is excellent! Michelle

Thank you, Michelle, for sharing this information with EBN.

Congratulations on becoming a Co-Organizer and for taking
on extra work to do that, fun as it is!

I live near Waco, about 5 & 1/2 hours away, in fact, my adopted
girl came from Houston, from a private family, two years ago :)

As the weather cools off, I will try & attend an event as my health
permits. Will let others know from EBN that live nearby so we can
finally meet too. Always envious of EBN'ers that have met up and
happy for them, love these people here! Again, thank you!!

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@
TyTysmom
and [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] not sure how far you guys are, but something
you may be interested in?

Yes, very interested, bless you, dear Ellie, for tagging me.

Will try for an event in the Fall, will try to co-ordinate w/ [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] & others near Houston from EBN...FUN!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yes, very interested, bless you, dear Ellie, for tagging me.

Will try for an event in the Fall, will try to co-ordinate w/ @TyTysmom & others near Houston from EBN...FUN!

Carol, I would drop any & everything if you came down so we can hang out. It would be the up-most pleasure to meet you - you are the biggest blessing here, and I know that you have personally helped me through some much - and in hard times! Keep me posted! I agree with Fall, its too damn hot to get outside now, especially with these guys. Tyson doesn't last long. I rather him be able to frolic and play in cool temps :)

Oh, and btw - we may be headed to Waco soon for a short weekend - I want to go to Magnolia Market :) When we plan that I will let ya know! xoxo hugs!

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Thank you, Michelle, for sharing this information with EBN.

Congratulations on becoming a Co-Organizer and for taking
on extra work to do that, fun as it is!

I live near Waco, about 5 & 1/2 hours away, in fact, my adopted
girl came from Houston, from a private family, two years ago :)

As the weather cools off, I will try & attend an event as my health
permits. Will let others know from EBN that live nearby so we can
finally meet too. Always envious of EBN'ers that have met up and
happy for them, love these people here! Again, thank you!!

Carol that would be great! If you prefer a specific date/time just post in the group and we will try to arrange for a meet up. I have been attending them since Izzy was 12 weeks old.

Watching a group of bullies playing is always more fun ;) Group is well attended and dogs very well behaved... for the most part!

Michelle

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Carol, I would drop any & everything if you came down so we can hang out. It would be the up-most pleasure to meet you - you are the biggest blessing here, and I know that you have personally helped me through some much - and in hard times! Keep me posted! I agree with Fall, its too damn hot to get outside now, especially with these guys. Tyson doesn't last long. I rather him be able to frolic and play in cool temps :)

Oh, and btw - we may be headed to Waco soon for a short weekend - I want to go to Magnolia Market :) When we plan that I will let ya know! xoxo hugs!

Summer meet ups are indoors with plenty of ice water! We have two excellent venues that hosts our meetings.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I am not too far from Houston either. I live in Shiner, so it is about the same distance to San Antonio and Austin as well as Houston. I would love the chance to meet up with you guys. Keep me in the loop please!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I am not too far from Houston either. I live in Shiner, so it is about the same distance to San Antonio and Austin as well as Houston. I would love the chance to meet up with you guys. Keep me in the loop please!

Didn't realize you were in TX or I would have tagged you as well. Sorry :eek:

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy

well, you ladies tell me when it would be a good date and I can plan things from here :) would love to do a bully meet up for us!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Depending on when the next one is I may attend. With school starting it is time for us to get back into FFA show season so time is scarce for me. [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] how far are you from Stephenville?

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Depending on when the next one is I may attend. With school starting it is time for us to get back into FFA show season so time is scarce for me. [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] how far are you from Stephenville?

Hey, Todd...it is 1 & 1/2 hours N. or 90 miles from Waco :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online