The San Francisco English Bulldog Monthly Meetup - Crissy Field - Saturday, July 18, 2015 11:00 AM

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
Saturday, July 18, 2015
11:00 AM

Crissy Field
First parking lot off Mason St
San Francisco, CA 94102

38 SF Bulldoggers going including our pack.
Free Parking!
Spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge!
Nice sandy beach for off leash romping!
Picnic (we take Subway sandwhiches).

Bring a warm coat (remember what Mark Twain said about summer in San Francisco being cold).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Have a great time and be sure to post pictures for us!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Oh man, I love San Francisco. Hoping to one day take another road trip there (this time with my boys).

Have a great time and be sure to take a ton of pics.

OP
Starkie

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Starkie pack (Alice, Shadow, Walley Bubba, with Ann and Simon) day trip to Crissy Field. FREE PARKING! About 75 English Bulldogs were there. Nice people. Nice lunch of Subway sandwiches, cookies and bottled water. Perfect weather, about 70*F with a light, cool onshore breeze

001.JPG017.JPG018.JPG028.JPG030.JPG040.JPG

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
The Starkie pack (Alice, Shadow, Walley Bubba, with Ann and Simon) day trip to Crissy Field. FREE PARKING! About 75 English Bulldogs were there. Nice people. Nice lunch of Subway sandwiches, cookies and bottled water. Perfect weather, about 70*F with a light, cool onshore breeze

Thank you, Simon, lovely family & Walley Bubba is magnificent!
Great pics of the crowd, sounds like a good event & fun time for all.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you for the photos! It being 100 degrees here,that beach sure looks good. Cute babies,too! Lucky dogs!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness, how fun!!! I absolutely LOVE San Francisco… we are dying here of 107 degrees with the heat index!!!

OP
Starkie

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks everyone. We live in The East Bay and when it gets to 106 nd sometimes higher, like 110 or even 115.
When that happens, we we head for Crissy Field to cool off.

Today was another fun day in San Francisco with the ladies (wife Ann and sister-in-law Mary). First, we met at Kuleto's italian restaurant which looks remarkable like the resturant in Godfather where Michael Corleon rubbed out the Sollozzo and McCluskey. The Prosciutto was delicious as was the salad with anchovies, melon. I had the pasta primevera with chicken and trumpet mushrooms (to preserve my diet ;)) . After lunch, we went to The Orphium theatre and saw Matilda - The Musical (I didn't care for the first half, but the second was very enjoyable to me and the ladies). Then we went to Le Colonial and has some more Vietnamese-French food - I had some delicious soup with large shrimp, Ann had crepes and Mary had ribs, all delicious. Then we all shared the desert sampler which was delicious. Ice tea to wash it down. Then BART home. Dogs were perfect and happy to se us. Not a bad way to spend the day. Looking forwad to doing it again soon.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

View attachment 89137View attachment 89138View attachment 89139View attachment 89140View attachment 89141View attachment 89142

What a great day.... love all the pictures! Walley Bubba is looking great too

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online