Anyone from Colorado (Boulder area)?

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Any bully lovers from Colorado who are interested in bully playdates? I live in Lafayette.

Bruce303

Jan 9, 2015
Colorado
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
Hey everyone I'm new here.. Currently in Denver but right on the border of Aurora and near cherry creek area. Adopted an OEB from a friend so I'm trying to learn as much as possible from this forum.

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Hi Bruce,

Welcome to the forum! It is such a wonderful warm and non-judgmental place with everyone nothing but nice and helpful. Congrats on your new addition! Too bad you are a bit too far from where I live or we could have done some bully-playdates :)

Bruce303

Jan 9, 2015
Colorado
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
Thanks Yulia! I'm looking to meet more bully fans and owners here in Colorado. We took Bruce for a hike in Boulder and surprisingly he did well. This site is very informative. So far everyone here seems nice and non judgmental like you have stated!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Well.. I'm a bit judgmental ;)

Kidding, kidding. Welcome to EBN, Bruce. You should start a thread and post pics. We love pics here..lol

SirHabernasch

Apr 25, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Habernasch
I know this was posted so long ago, but me and my little special needs bully live in Boulder. :) We have a great time and occasionally run into some other sweet bullies out at the parks and even up at Lake Brainard (there were 4!).

IMG_2221.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online