Thread: Milwaukee BARC (Bulldogs are Really Cool) Meetup - December 7, 2014

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Default Milwaukee BARC (Bulldogs are Really Cool) Meetup - December 7, 2014

If you are in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area, please come and join us for a Playdate at Bayview Bark. They will have both indoor and outdoor areas open for the bullies to play and enjoy themselves.

When: Sunday December 7, 2014
    Time: 12:00pm to 1:30pm
    Where: Bay View Bark
    2209 S. 1st St., Milwaukee, WI

Cost: $5.00 per dog (our portion is donated to adoptaBulls Rescue)

BARC Playdate at Bayview Bark - Milwaukee BARC, A Bulldog lovers Meetup Group! (Milwaukee, WI) - Meetup

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Milwaukee BARC (Bulldogs are Really Cool) Meetup - December 7, 2014

Adoptabull's English Bulldog Rescue will be joining us for our playdate this month. We are excited to have several adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue volunteers that will be in attendance to answer questions about how you can help with English Bulldog Rescue in Wisconsin and how you can adopt. This is a great chance to meet the rescue group so please plan on joining us.

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

Remove Ads