Anyone from the Northern VA/DC/MD area?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
@rjisaterp curly definitely likes to say hello to people more than other dogs lol!

He rough houses with my other two dogs all the time but I think he's shy when it comes to meeting new dogs. We have a neighbor with a tiny white EB and she is a ball of energy. When we invited her to play with curly she ran all over the place and curly just sat next to her human and watched. Funny personality.

Curly seemed pretty layed back. Just taking in the surroundings. He is a cute kind of guy.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
My other two are hellions (I like to say they are hyper agressive because other dogs try to fight them because they get overly excited and the other dogs see it as aggression) so I kind of feel that we subconsciously picked out a chill pup when it came to curly.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Now that I have my Bella, I'm looking forward to joining the next one! :D

rickylora10

Sep 22, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Rayson
Hi guys! I'm new to the forum. My girlfriend and I have a 9 month old EB his name is Rayson. He loves to making new friends. Please keep us posted anytime there are any meet ups. Thanks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hi guys! I'm new to the forum. My girlfriend and I have a 9 month old EB his name is Rayson. He loves to making new friends. Please keep us posted anytime there are any meet ups. Thanks!!!!

:welcome4: to EBN and hello.

You will find a wealth of information here at the forum. Last year we had a meet up in DC when the weather was cool and there was a threat of rain. Nonetheless, there were bullies all over and ruled the dog park. One of our members [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] (by the way...how is the move going?) who was at our meet up and has just recently moved back to Florida to be with her beloved "Gators." They split town with Ruckus, an awesome young man, and Regina who we did not have the pleasure of meeting as she was a recent addition.

Our Jewelie girl is 2.5 years old and Bentley will be turning 2 years old later this month. Jewel loves to meet new friend and Bentley usually just along for the ride. I am located between Baltimore and DC. We will have to pick out a date now that the weather is cooler. @nubonics has a lovely guy Curly who is pretty much laid back. I have not had the pleasure of meeting @Cali Doll and their fur kid(s). I am trying to recall some of the others that attended and will tag them as well.

By all means find the "Welcome and Introductions" Topic on the site and introduce yourself and Rayson to the forum if you have not already done so. By all means post some pics of Rayson as well.

As you peruse the forum, you will find a whole lot of kind support here as we have members all over the world even "down under."

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I'm most definitely down for making this happen! There are a couple of DC metro area bulldog meetup groups. I've gone to a couple of them at Cabin John. They also have them in Olney, MD and NOVA--though I've never gone to those.

Bella is finally off rest restriction, and she has a lot of energy to burn. :D

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly

Welcome!! We are located in Falls Church, VA.

Curly is a very chill 2 year old EB and loves just dog watching :) he would enjoy another meet up if we can make that happen :)

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I worry about chill bullies around Bella. She is most assuredly NOT ​chill. :D

Bella and I live in Centreville, VA.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I worry about chill bullies around Bella. She is most assuredly NOT ​chill. :D

Bella and I live in Centreville, VA.

Centreville is where we were told a computer store that had really great deals...I think it was called the Micro Center or something like that.

Well Jewel can give Bella a run for her money. Last year when we met, Jewel had just been released to full active duty after suffering an ACL injury and started to limp after a while. Well that limp is gone now.

Now if there is a Varsity Ball present, Bentley turns into Flash Rockin' Man. Actually any ball will get his attention.

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Right in fairfax close to tysons corner, Taco and Thor
54168ba01cc13276cac18fd627e8c7a8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Centreville is where we were told a computer store that had really great deals...I think it was called the Micro Center or something like that.

Well Jewel can give Bella a run for her money. Last year when we met, Jewel had just been released to full active duty after suffering an ACL injury and started to limp after a while. Well that limp is gone now.

Now if there is a Varsity Ball present, Bentley turns into Flash Rockin' Man. Actually any ball will get his attention.

Bella has a Varsity Ball. I'll try to remember to bring it so they can play. :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Right in fairfax close to tysons corner, Taco and Thor
54168ba01cc13276cac18fd627e8c7a8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks as if Taco and Thor enjoy car rides. We will mos def (Ball-mer slang from "The Wire" meaning most definitely) have to come up with a plan now that the weather is cooler.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella has a Varsity Ball. I'll try to remember to bring it so they can play. :)

Bentley is pretty OCD when it comes to toys.

I do not know if you have seen this or not Rukus The Bulldog Cam - YouTube This was last year's meet up. Keith, Jackie's better half, was Editor and Ruckus the Videographer.

rickylora10

Sep 22, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Rayson
This is my little guy. He is a handful!
faa271fcd5bce773337bfc7ecec2488e.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.