Anyone from the Northern VA/DC/MD area?

Jennifer Slack

Oct 8, 2014
Northern VA/MD/DC Metro area
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cora & Regan
Hey! I'm new here, my husband and I are the proud pet parents of two female bulldogs puppies; Cora and Regan. Is there anyone in the DC metro area who might be interested in meeting up and letting the pups play?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hey! I'm new here, my husband and I are the proud pet parents of two female bulldogs puppies; Cora and Regan. Is there anyone in the DC metro area who might be interested in meeting up and letting the pups play?

Jewel and Bentley might be interested on a Saturday late morning early afternoon except when the Terps are in town (i.e. season tickets). For now 11/1 and 11/8 are open.

I'll tag @g8erjackie to see if she is interested as she is in DC. Also [MENTION=9213]Jonel[/MENTION] with Sherman.

OP
J

Jennifer Slack

Oct 8, 2014
Northern VA/MD/DC Metro area
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cora & Regan
We're free anytime late morning/early afternoon on either date! We've got to be in Silver Spring for a special dinner at 5pm on the 1st, but other than that we're open. I dont think Regan is well enough to play yet, but Cora is just itching for a puppy play date!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Thanks for remembering us [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] ! Ruckus and I (and Keith, can't forget him!) do live in DC, near Dupont Circle. [MENTION=12947]Jennifer Slack[/MENTION] I'll message you. Ruckus loves to play, he has tons of energy, and he loves puppies. He's only 1 year 8 months old. We love play dates with other bullies!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We're free anytime late morning/early afternoon on either date! We've got to be in Silver Spring for a special dinner at 5pm on the 1st, but other than that we're open. I dont think Regan is well enough to play yet, but Cora is just itching for a puppy play date!
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] Can someone suggest a dog park that has parking?

Jewel will come; however, she is still on injured reserve and has activity restrictions. We will know more for her on the 29th.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Oh this sounds great! I misread the earlier posts and now I see that you're both interested in a play date! [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12947]Jennifer Slack[/MENTION], there isn't a dog park with dedicated parking (city living!), but I live right by a nice, relatively new park with AstroTurf, water fountains, benches, and so on. It's called the S Street Dog Park. There are a number of metered spots and also street parking that is free, but limited to a few hours. It's normally not so hard to find a spot and I can suggest some side streets to try. I also have a fenced courtyard if the park is too crowded.

We're free on the 1st, but probably not the 8th.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh this sounds great! I misread the earlier posts and now I see that you're both interested in a play date! @rjisaterp and @Jennifer Slack, there isn't a dog park with dedicated parking (city living!), but I live right by a nice, relatively new park with AstroTurf, water fountains, benches, and so on. It's called the S Street Dog Park. There are a number of metered spots and also street parking that is free, but limited to a few hours. It's normally not so hard to find a spot and I can suggest some side streets to try. I also have a fenced courtyard if the park is too crowded.

We're free on the 1st, but probably not the 8th.
@Jennifer Slack

I did a map recon and depending on traffic, it should not be a problem to go the the S Street Dog Park. I will be coming from the area of Columbia, Maryland. I guess a time to meet is in order if 11/1/14 is OK. 11:00 a.m. sound all right?
[MENTION=9213]Jonel[/MENTION] are you and Sherman available?

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] [MENTION=9213]Jonel[/MENTION] [MENTION=12947]Jennifer Slack[/MENTION]

November 1st at 11:00 AM works for us!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I'm late to the party but we would love to join you all too - Halloween weekend is busy for us but I can try to pull something's off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm late to the party but we would love to join you all too - Halloween weekend is busy for us but I can try to pull something's off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The more the merrier. See you there. Also [MENTION=12947]Jennifer Slack[/MENTION] [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online