Chicago english bulldog meetup members?

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Are there any members that will be attending the Halloween meetup this month? We are going. It will be our first meetup. I'm so exited for Stella to meet some new friends!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh I bet it will be fun too, I wish I could go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
The Chicago English Bulldog October 2013 Meetup- Halloween Ball on October 26th??? If so, I think we are planning on going. We went to the CEBR Bully Bash 2013 - last weekend. Here is a picture of my girls from the Bash..

IMG_0754.jpg

We were also at The Chicago English Bulldog September 2013 Meetup- BBQ 4 RESQ on September 15th. In their photos on Meetup.com you will see a bunch of my girls (Brandi was sitting on the top of the picnic table because of the rain), my wife and I.

Last edited:
OP
MyStellaBully

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
The Chicago English Bulldog October 2013 Meetup- Halloween Ball on October 26th??? If so, I think we are planning on going. We went to the CEBR Bully Bash 2013 - last weekend. Here is a picture of my girls from the Bash..

View attachment 57605

We were also at The Chicago English Bulldog September 2013 Meetup- BBQ 4 RESQ on September 15th. In their photos on Meetup.com you will see a bunch of my girls (Brandi was sitting on the top of the picnic table because of the rain), my wife and I.

YES! I remember seeing the picture of Brandi on the picnic table. Too cute! We are very excited to go. Working on finding the perfect costume! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

📰 Latest posts

Members online