Would love to start a Bulldog meet up in Solano County

Fionasmom

Mar 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona Faith Marie
Would love to start a Bulldog meet up in Solano County. I live in Fairfield, Ca and work in Vacaville Ca. Would love to meet with others so we can set up some play dates. Hope to get this started soon, as Fiona who is one needs playmates!

OP
Fionasmom

Fionasmom

Mar 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona Faith Marie
I think Stockton is a few hours away. Too bad. Does anyone live in this part of the California? Would love to start a playgroup for Bullies. Thanks

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Awesome Idea....and this is how you get the ball rolling for sure. California as [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and I have discussed from being children has always been a paradise for Dogs, Geesh, I remember being a child and riding my bicycle up to the K-mart back then, and watching the dog training classes and demonstrations going on in the parking lot. I live in Louisiana now, and all we have is Dog parks, and my basic consensus is most family's I live around have either protection animals, or hunting Dogs, a lot of Coon Hunters, Deer Hunters, Hog Hunters etc in my area, I've never been to the dog park, but I'm guessing it would be worth a look, guessing I keep envisioning a lot of Blue Tick hounds running around hahahaha

Members online

No members online now.