Swimming with the bulls

bambinogino

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gino Antonio Monclova
Hey guys and gals, here is the link to the next meet up in the Houston area. This is the first swim meet up I'll be attending but Izzy's Mom, took my bully last time and she said that all the dogs had a great time. It's a great way to get the dogs excercising and cardio. I know from experience that they don't get a ton of excercise but I as we all know by now they're not a lazy breed like we thought and I know just like us the bully's need to run from time to time. Plus it helps them sleep better. Hope to see a great turn out and hope to meet some new comers.
 
You're very welcome. You'll see me there. I'll be the one that looks like a body builder lol. Hope to meet you and don't forget to bring your $5.00 and invite your friends.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top