North-East US / Canada meetups

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Haven't had a chance to look into dog-friendly hotels yet ... will let you know!!!

ChurchillJohnson

Feb 2, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Churchill Johnson
Hi,

I live just north of Barrie, and work in Toronto. Once I get a handle on Church ( my bully Churchill ) I would love to meet up...

:)

Cheers,

Mat

Marion

Jun 28, 2010
Nashua, NH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Canada is a little too far away for me (I live in Massachusetts) but would love to start something in the Northern Massachusetts/Southern New Hampshire region : )

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Canada is a little too far away for me (I live in Massachusetts) but would love to start something in the Northern Massachusetts/Southern New Hampshire region : )

Hi [MENTION=793]Marion[/MENTION], you should post your idea for the group in the meet up section, with the states in the title. :up: Then others could find the post easily :) by searching the state :up:

Pperrin

Apr 18, 2011
St. Catharines Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Hey all, just joined the forums here and I live in St.Catharines (just outside of Niagara falls).
I would love to meet up with some veteran bulldog owners as I just got mine recently and still have a lot of learning to do :)
If you all are still interested in a meet and greet my family would be more then happy to join in and help get things together.
Here's a link to some great pet friendly hotels.
Pet-Friendly Hotels, Lodging & Accommodations in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
DogFriendly.com's City Guide: Niagara Falls, Ontario
There is a proposal for a dog park in Niagara Falls, although I do not know if it is currently open. There is a great park in St.Catharines Burgoyne Woods - St. Catharines that offers a picnic area with BBQ pits and everything.

victoriaxo

Sep 30, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I would be extremely interested as well!!
I live about 20 minutes away from Niagara Falls.

Please keep me posted :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 85

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I live in Burlington, Ontario, and would also be Interested in meeting other EBN members. This would be very cool.
There's many I would love to meet in the States too, but too far.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I live in Burlington, Ontario, and would also be Interested in meeting other EBN members. This would be very cool.
There's many I would love to meet in the States too, but too far.

Likewise. Niagra Falls is 400 miles for us which would be about 7 hours with stops.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.