North-East US / Canada meetups

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Anyone want to coordinate a meetup in the north-east US or Eastern Canada? I live in Toronto but don't mind driving a few hours to meet new people, especially if there's bullies involved. lol. Love sight-seeing too, so it's a win-win situation.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We live just south of Cleveland in NE Ohio ..... I'd be in to drive a few hours!!! :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The way we got our group going was we did two things.

First we created a group here on EBN

Then we posted our group on craigslist (with a link to our group)

I think if we did not do the second step it would not have worked. LOL!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I live in Windsor and wouldnt mind driving a couple hours as well! [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] is there a group to join?? :up:

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION] Is that Windsor, ON??
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] This is a great idea.

My knowledge of canadian and US geography is not too great. However, looking at the three of us on the map, my suggestion would be to go for Niagara Falls as a meeting place. It's a drive for all of us, but it would also be a great place to visit!! Also, because it is such an interesting place for us to get together it will potentially attract more people. What do you think??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I'm in Buffalo NY! Would LOVE to plan something! Niagara Falls is about 15 minutes for me!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ROAD TRIP!! :up:

If we do something it's gonna probably have to be spring .... it's getting too close to winter to get anything organised now!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ROAD TRIP!! :up:

If we do something it's gonna probably have to be spring .... it's getting too close to winter to get anything organised now!!

Yes..that is true. This area is lake effect snow country, and Niagara Falls can be included in that.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep we get the lake effect snow here in north east ohio too ... in fact they are threatening snow on Friday :angry:

When I get a chance, I will start looking for dog-friendly hotels in the area ... we would try and stay overnight.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yep we get the lake effect snow here in north east ohio too ... in fact they are threatening snow on Friday :angry:

When I get a chance, I will start looking for dog-friendly hotels in the area ... we would try and stay overnight.

I don't mind snow and the cool temps, its the ice that I'm scared of ... always seem to find the right spot to slip :(

Thanks for researching. I'll see what I can find too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.