Bullyfest Pics part Deux

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Awwwwww you all got to meet Chelios [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] NO FAIR!!!!!! :hissy:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
All them Bullies in one place, that would have been such a great day out I am trully Jealous

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I could've easily picked up Chelios, put him in my pocket and left! He was freakin ADORABLE! I love love love Frenchies but he sent me over the moon :angelheart:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I could've easily picked up Chelios, put him in my pocket and left! He was freakin ADORABLE! I love love love Frenchies but he sent me over the moon :angelheart:

He has gorgeous coloring and is one of the cutest I have seen! I would have totally put him in my pocket :ROFL:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww. Everyone looks like they had a great time. I'm jealous I couldn't join you all, live to far away. All your bullies are cuties.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

He has gorgeous coloring and is one of the cutest I have seen! I would have totally put him in my pocket :ROFL:

Ah shucks :ashamed: ,,,,, he is a cutie, huh? and, yes, if you picked him up he would LOVE you to the moon and back too! He loves being held

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh man, I'm going to have to wait on these, photobucket changed the way you view pics to link to their site! No good on tapatalk :down:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] the wrinkles on blue - I loved all his little 'extra" skin. He was more adorable in person than in his pictures, if that's even possible.

(edited to fix the damn @)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I love this picture of my ut-oh!! Even with his ever present runny nose :yes:

My son and I have been talking about yesterday since he got home from school today. He LOVED Bacon!

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION], yes I totally agree! That turned out to be an awesome picture of him. He's so cute!!!!

Members online