2013 Bullyfest Roll Call

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Okay the other thread was really spread out so I figured I would make a new one and tag everyone from the old one to see who is coming and where we want to meet. According to @RaRett there is a lot of room compared to last weeks event so we could all meet in the far left corner of the field away from the main building. Rick please feel free to clarify.
@elearn @2BullyMama @bluesteelapd @thesspa @Baconator @Blueberrys Mom @KaidasMom @SquareDog @Nora Jowls @Twice @AdventuresWithOliver @Chunksmama @Deestar @Sherry @WatsonTheBully @ChanelnBrutus @A RoBx7 [MENTION=1169]Piamitch[/MENTION] @speechmom53 @LucysMum

Please tag anyone I may have missed looks like we should have good weather, warm enough for us and cool enough for the furry kids!!!!!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
last year we all gathered at a table... i was psycho girl - spotting the bullies and calling names :D

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
LOL @ PSYCHO GIRL!

I'll just repeat here what I said in the other thread..
Blue has an appointment with an Opthamologist Sunday at 10. Hopefully he'll just check his eyes and won't do anything weird.
If all goes well, we're going and should be there by 1.
But again, it all depends on what the doctor does to him.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
In case anyone missed it in the other two friends we won't be hard to spot

bacon shirt.JPG

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Thanks Bacon! I'll be there around 1pm and will look for the bullies in the far left corner, LMAO.

Blueberry - hope your boys gonna be ok! I'll be sending him positive vibes. I would love to meet him!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
the far left corner of a field is about 200 yards away! LOL NOT the horse pen.... there is one shade tree on your left as you approach the main area. Or one of the picnic tables ? other ideas?

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] haha sorry about that lol, do they let you bring in small coolers with water or whatever or is it concessions only?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@RaRett haha sorry about that lol, do they let you bring in small coolers with water or whatever or is it concessions only?

last time i was there.... food, drinks, snacks were included in the entrance donation (hot dogs, burgers, chips, soda, cakes, cookies etc)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
We always carry a cooler w/ Ice and Water for the pups, no matter where we are going on what the weather is. so we'll have a small one, atleast in the car with us :)

*REMEMBER CHAIRS*

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
1-1:30pm if we make it. I'll be the one dragging a stroller and bully tongue. Lol. I'm guessing my stepdaughter won't join me on this one since she's going to a concert the night before and not sure about my husband.

What's the area like there? Think I'll be ok with the stroller? It's not sand there is it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
hmmmm, I'm thinking this is about a 2-1/2 to 3 hour drive with my bully's and believe me, i would want to bring 4 ,( the friendly ones) but it's really just too darn far for us on a Sunday. so tempting though. I know you's will have a blast please take way too many pictures

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] I don't believe it is sand but [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] can confirm

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.