2013 Bullyfest Roll Call

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what a great day.... excellent crew and Banks, well,she was Banks the BEEOTCH! Great weather and great company.

Both pups are bathed, fed and we are all snuggled in bed ---- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] We came totally unprepared. No chairs, no tent, no cooler, nothing! Will know better for next time.
But, we had a great time, and met a wonderful bunch of people (yea, you guys) :D.

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
It was so wonderful to finally put faces and voices to you all!! Too tired to do anything except to unpack for me and repack for Pete - but stinky bear is getting his bath tonight! Hopefully he'll still be tired from all the fun he had yesterday

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Bacon is so precious! He is such a good boy. I love how that little girl came up with her nicely dressed Dad to ask if she could say "Hi" to Bacon. And I really loved the rough housing with him and Christine!

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon is so precious! He is such a good boy. I love how that little girl came up with her nicely dressed Dad to ask if she could say "Hi" to Bacon. And I really loved the rough housing with him and Christine!

Awe! how did i miss that one? LOL

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I'm not sure, it happened rather quickly. You might've been going to get the car? Her father was in a very nice suit (sans the jacket) and I just remember being amazed that he'd be out in such nice clothes in a horse pasture walking through gravel...maybe just got done with church services? His daughter was dressed up, too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online