2013 Bullyfest Roll Call

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:shhhh::shhhh:hey Roe? You sleep with the boss. Tell him you need the day off :2thumbs:

Bev -- go to the Pizza Shop and steal her from the hubby!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Where am I s'posed to meet everyone???

Look for Pete (Baconator) he'll be wearing "PROPERTY OF BACON" Tee shirt (along w/ the wife!) He has our cell, also look for Gizmo in 'Her Chair' Ya can't miss it, one of those folding camp style chairs with GIZMO on it, like a director would have his name! :) :)

and Give Shout Outs to EBN whoever you talk with. Looks like we'll be bringing Hershey along, his leg is better, but... we are still going forward with his surgery, on Weds.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
LMAO :ROFL: You are too much! Heck that doesnt work anymore LOL We both work on Sundays so its less staff we have to pay!

I really would love to go again!

I think sleeping with the boss should earn you some "special benefits" and you need to play that card :) Oh I know!! I'll call for delivery! can I get 12 pizzas delivered to Moorestown?

We are leaving her around 12. I was going to bring Athena but my son's girlfriend wants to come and I don't think there is room in the car for my gentle giant too :( There might be, I haven't completely given up that thought.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Warning to all attending..i will have my camera with pack up batteries so be prepared to have pics posted of you...unless you tell me you doith protest-th

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
...unless you tell me you doith protest-th

Like that will stop you.... lol

I will be there with Banks and Chelios, my niece and nephew (you can't miss him, fire red hair)

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
We will be there. Looking forward to it and remembered my camera this time. Looking forward to meeting all the bullies!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BRING CHAIRS ! ! ! *AND* If you have one, a SHADE TENT ! its gonna be BRIGHT and Sunny ! ! ! ! ! and I know of one big shade tree off to the side :) :)

if you see a rather tallest guy, with a plain green ball cap (No logo on it) wearing a tee shirt with Bully Butts on it ! that's me ! :) :)

We are loaded, cooler (we always travel with Cold water for the bullies) Bowls, chairs, tents.... oh yea...and the wife! :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
OK, I'm dressed and ready. Look for the woman in a Rolling Stones tshirt, being dragged around by a great white O and a black dane. I'm bringing Athena, I've made up my mind. I'm not leaving her home alone. I hope they let us in.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OK, I'm dressed and ready. Look for the woman in a Rolling Stones tshirt, being dragged around by a great white O and a black dane. I'm bringing Athena, I've made up my mind. I'm not leaving her home alone. I hope they let us in.

you will be fine.... all friendly leashed dogs are allowed

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
On the road heading south ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367159762.115579.jpg

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
About to leave (mommy was ill-prepared with camera gear so i had to charge my battery).... i'm with a very tall guy with a pony tail, and probably yelling "Herman! HERMAN stop!" LOL

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I think sleeping with the boss should earn you some "special benefits" and you need to play that card :) Oh I know!! I'll call for delivery! can I get 12 pizzas delivered to Moorestown?

We are leaving her around 12. I was going to bring Athena but my son's girlfriend wants to come and I don't think there is room in the car for my gentle giant too :( There might be, I haven't completely given up that thought.

Like that will stop you.... lol

I will be there with Banks and Chelios, my niece and nephew (you can't miss him, fire red hair)

:( I hope you all have fun! I wouldnt be able to bring Brutus anywho! Hopefully we can plan a date to get together soon! I miss you

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
camera and back up batteries: Check
cover for back seat of jeep: Check
Lunch eaten: Check
Water bottles: check
Text from Bacon wondering if I've left yet: check
Mona: Check

I'm ready - see ya'll there

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great time at Bullyfest had by all :) Gizmo was being a bit of a B---otch :p it seemed when one dog alerted... she'd go bonkers, so of course Hershey had to chime in, but when everyone settled, it was better :) :)

Too many to name right now, (in process of uploading pictures, and we are STARVING !) both pups just got out of the tub, and Mom and Dad need food ! ! !

PS I can't believe Baconator didnt even offer to share his beer :p ha ha

Most Reactions

Members online