Bullytopia@Asbury Park 4/20 Who's in

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I wont make it to this one :( I had to come out to CA last week unexpectedly for a family emergency...got a one way ticket because I wasn't sure when I was going to return. I think I'm returning late night Wednesday of this week - so I have plenty of stuff to catch up on so I can be ready for the April 28th Bullyfest.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Otis and I are going to be there. I'll be there extra early, I have to help set up.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=5580]elearn[/MENTION] I'm sorry to read about your family emergency that took you away to California. I certainly hope things are straightened out by now.
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] how sweet of you to help out!!!

Deestar

Mar 2, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I'm trying to free up our weekend so we can go the Asbury Park one. Can someone tell me what it's all about? I'm excited to go even though I have no clue what it is or what to expect. Lol!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'm trying to free up our weekend so we can go the Asbury Park one. Can someone tell me what it's all about? I'm excited to go even though I have no clue what it is or what to expect. Lol!
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] posted this on the first page:

Bullypooloza is the official name - MidAtlantic Bully Rescue http://www.facebook.com/events/438357219590339/

Saturday April 20th
rain or shine
The Wonderbar, Asbury Park

Just a bunch of bulldog owners going with thier bullies to support Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue. Get a drink, something to eat, hang out and say hi :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] hey, I understand! I was harassing Baconator in PM before I decided to post my number. You're not paranoid, just cautious. Nothing wrong with that.

edited to fix the damn @ sign yet again

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
@Benedict2013 and this is the 2nd event, well...actually this is the FIRST event, just the 2nd on I tagged you on :p

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Well I'm really bummed, I got informed by my mother last night that we have to house people for the wedding this weekend that are flying in Friday from Florida so I'm responsible for entertaining them all weekend which means I won't be making it to Asbury. Thesspa, Bacon, and I will definitely be making it to Bullyfest now no matter what. :cursing::cursing::cursing::bitching::bitching::stinkeye::stinkeye:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Well I'm really bummed, I got informed by my mother last night that we have to house people for the wedding this weekend that are flying in Friday from Florida so I'm responsible for entertaining them all weekend which means I won't be making it to Asbury. Thesspa, Bacon, and I will definitely be making it to Bullyfest now no matter what. :cursing::cursing::cursing::bitching::bitching::stinkeye::stinkeye:

ugh, that blows. but hey, nothing you can do.
Totally forgot that I made an appointment with an opthamologist for Blue on the 28th (works every other sunday), his right eye is very red. Provided they don't do anything weird, we're still going. But it's no longer a definite.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Yea it sucks, I'm just pissed because my family assumes that I have nothing better to do then cater to their every need. Also the fact that I was told, not asked.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] I'm sorry to read you won't be able to make it to the event this Saturday. Of course we all totally understand why. And yes, it does sting when being told to do something rather than being asked! I'm sure if asked you would've bent over backwards to be accommodating.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
departing Delaware in 1 hour :) eta NOONISH :) :) :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am late to this and I am sorry but we will not be able to make it! I am working all day long :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.