2013 Bullyfest - April 28

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2415]AdventuresWithOliver[/MENTION] - Sherri, the bullypalloza is a hike for us, that's why I said ok, we'll go to one that's closer. I would LOVE to to go to both but driving 1 hour one day and then 2 hours one way the next weekend is too much for me with school and all....I really wish ya'll could make it...:pouting:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
You guys wasnna swap cell #'s to coordinate a meet up place for both upcoming events? I know some of us have each other's cell's already and I"m not sure how comfortable people are with doing that just wanted to throw it out there being that it was suggested to me by someone else. Not gonna say names........but ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ hahahha

my cell phone number is in my profile. I had to list it as an ICQ number but it's there.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I'm not sure if we'll make this one. It's a bit of a hike for us and we will be attending Bullypalooza this coming weekend.

I will be there with Bacon, and weather dependent [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] will be there too. Same with [MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION], I'm not sure if @nora Jowles is making the trip out

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yeah, Nora's going to be there. I think they made a mini vacation out of it.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
@Benedict2013 Benedict, this is one of the threads - I hope I tagged you properly so that you come to read about the event!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Wellll this one is far for us and I have a general policy against doing anything that requires a lot of driving on Sundays .... But I'm going to try to make it. I've fostered through HSBR so I would like to get to meet more of the peeps!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hey Ya'll, count down has started in Mona Lisa's casa....
Final count: Who's coming and what time and where should we all meet?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Hey Ya'll, count down has started in Mona Lisa's casa....
Final count: Who's coming and what time and where should we all meet?

Blue has an appointment with an Opthamologist Sunday morning at 10. So depending on what he does to Blue, we may or may not show up.

If all goes well, we should be there around 1, so I'll give you a call when we get there.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
If I make it, it will be around 1-130 for me too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
as long as the weather cooperates Otis and i well be there. is it just for bullys? I'd love to bring Athena too.

Members online

No members online now.