2013 Bullyfest - April 28

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
I did see a manhattan bully meetup online somewhere. We plan on going to Old Westbury Gardens this weekend. Our weekends are all about Nora. Dog park, petco, petsmart, meetups.....and that's the way we like it!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] it was a lot of fun. started a thread with pics on it.
Was the first time Blue got to walk on grass.. lol

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
That's awesom [MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] did you you get tagged in the new thread I started for the Asbury meet up next weekend?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] no, but I saw it and posted.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Just spoke with Chris. Since Blue's doing better in cars now (he hardly whined yesterday) we're in! :yell:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] ^5, so ya'll are going to both events?

Edited to fix the damn @ again

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] yep yep.. lol..
This event is a loong drive. Was worried about Blue and the car, he doesn't exactly love road trips. But as we just bought a new car (:happydance:) he's been in it 3 days in a row, and yesterday, FINALLY, he stopped crying and only whined here and there. He did really well.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone that's going. :yes:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION]
Congrats again on the new car! Pics???
So glad he's getting better, my boxer would whine and whine and whine and whine at: not going fast enough. Stop signs. turning too hard. You name it she would whine. Drove me NUTS. Thank goodness Momo's breeders had them in the car the first chance they could to teach them to be good. They breed and show bulldogs so you can imagine that was a high priority for them to have CALM dogs in the car/truck/rv.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
You guys wasnna swap cell #'s to coordinate a meet up place for both upcoming events? I know some of us have each other's cell's already and I"m not sure how comfortable people are with doing that just wanted to throw it out there being that it was suggested to me by someone else. Not gonna say names........but ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ hahahha

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
1-800-get-bacon LOL :) Bacon, you be the phone master, I'll have my hands full of Gizmo, Hershey and my wife :p (oh, that could be taken REALLY wrong!) but you know what I mean! LOL

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I posted my # on another thread..but here ya go... 717-877-2158. I know, not a NJ exchange. I used to live in Hburg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.