2013 Bullyfest - April 28

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Yea we can't wait, for both get togethers, to see all of the bullies AND now to see all of the bully parents I've met here ! ! we gotta figure out a meeting spot or a way of introducing ourselves. Last year we had a Shirt on Gizmo that said her name, and it brought us alot of attention :) ya know there arent many Bully's named Gizmo who's dad trolls this board :) LOL :) :) :)

Excellent idea! I just ordered a bacon patterned banadana for him to wear

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
If you are looking for [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] and I we should be pretty easy to spot

baconshirt_zps01ef6bbb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

If you are looking for [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] and I we should be pretty easy to spot

baconshirt_zps01ef6bbb.jpg

KaidasMom

Jun 25, 2012
Anchorage, AK
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Kaida
We're hoping to make it...just want to make sure Kaida's limp is gone - it looks like it's about 2.5 hours one way.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=5227]KaidasMom[/MENTION] I sure hope Kaida gets better soon. I know it's a long drive but I sure hope ya'll can make it! Would be so cool to finally get to meet some folks and their bullies

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
My husband and I just booked a hotel room so we can attend from NY. Can't wait!!!!!

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
We are in Queens. We might just be a little nuts to turn this into a mini vacation!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=6965]Nora Jowls[/MENTION] hey there "neighbor". We're in the city. :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=6965]Nora Jowls[/MENTION] We've certainly done that ourselves. A day trip turns into a stay a few nights trip. I sure hope you and yours can make it. Would be wonderful to see as many people from the board as possible.

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] Hi there haha. [MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION], we will definitely be there. Already have the room booked. We are really looking forward to it.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=6965]Nora Jowls[/MENTION] have you checked out the downtown bulldog meetup club on meetup.com they do events in brooklyn and queens. (were you the one I was talking to about this via PM?) We are going to an event on the upper west side on May 5. I work in Midtown :-)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
The midtown bully meetup is having an event in Old Westbury Gardens (Long Island) this Saturday from 11 to 4 for anyone that's interested. We're gonna be there.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.