2013 Bullyfest - April 28

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Me and Miss Banks are in....... Cheli is a may be. I'd love to bring him, but it will be a tough handle for one person and I am not sure the other half will be joining me

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] this is the one down by philly it's the weekend after the asbury park one. I just found another one that is the weekend before asbury. [MENTION=5580]elearn[/MENTION] we are going to try to make it but have a wedding the night before so I"m not sure if I'm going to be in any condition to spend 4+hrs in a car. [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] is going

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] Thank YOU for correcting my thought that you didn't even know about! I looked on the map and typed in Morristown - which is 2 hours from Vineland, and was like, um...I can't drive two hours one way two weekends in a row. Then when you said it was near Philly I'm like, uh, what? Bottom line: WE WILL BE THERE!!! In Moorestown, that is. LOL

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Yea we can't wait, for both get togethers, to see all of the bullies AND now to see all of the bully parents I've met here ! ! we gotta figure out a meeting spot or a way of introducing ourselves. Last year we had a Shirt on Gizmo that said her name, and it brought us alot of attention :) ya know there arent many Bully's named Gizmo who's dad trolls this board :) LOL :) :) :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Yea we can't wait, for both get togethers, to see all of the bullies AND now to see all of the bully parents I've met here ! ! we gotta figure out a meeting spot or a way of introducing ourselves. Last year we had a Shirt on Gizmo that said her name, and it brought us alot of attention :) ya know there arent many Bully's named Gizmo who's dad trolls this board :) LOL :) :) :)

hahah trolling this board, we will definitely make asbury but it will probably just be me. Not sure about the other, that may just be [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION], all depends on how the night before plays out.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
hahah trolling this board, we will definitely make asbury but it will probably just be me. Not sure about the other, that may just be @thesspa, all depends on how the night before plays out.

well I have your number for the 3am text messaging while drunk, so it will be easy to get up with you... now the others..... LOL

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
well I have your number for the 3am text messaging while drunk, so it will be easy to get up with you... now the others..... LOL

If you text me at 3am and I'm still up the only way I will be there is if Jen drives and I keep drinking from the night before, which I did do this weekend after the bachelor party for the wedding that is the night before so it is possible.

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I wish we had these things in Western Canada :(. There are 3 of us with Bullies at work. One EB , one OEB, and one EB/OEB mix. Our meetup is when we all end up with the same day off and at the dogpark at the same time. Not very often :p
Hope you and your bullies all have tons of fuuuun!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I wish we had these things in Western Canada :(. There are 3 of us with Bullies at work. One EB , one OEB, and one EB/OEB mix. Our meetup is when we all end up with the same day off and at the dogpark at the same time. Not very often :p
Hope you and your bullies all have tons of fuuuun!!

You should check out the site meetup.com and make a group for the three of you and try to get a following, you would be amazed at how many bully owners there are.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.