Phoenix Bulldog Club

Opanoki

Dec 31, 2011
Glendale, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Opal, Dallas, Buster, Star
The Phoenix Bulldog Club would like to extend an invitation for anyone who is owned by, loved by or wants to be owned & loved by a bullie, to attend one of our meetings, held on the 3rd Weds of each month (except June, July & August) at Bass Pro Shop in Mesa on the 202 @ Dobson Rd. We usually start at 7PM and are lining up some informative speakers on any topic from brachycephalic issues to heat stroke, to therapy dogs....check out our newly revamped website at www.phoenixbulldogclub.com

In addition, we are holding our 49th & 50th Specialty Conformation shows on Feb 28th at Westworld in Scottsdale. If you would like to come and see all sizes and ages of bulldogs, from all over the southwest, compete for ribbons and prizes, be there bright & early at 8am when we start the puppy sweepstakes, followed by the first conformation show, then Jr Showmanship. After a short lunch break, we will have the 2nd conformation show in the afternoon. It's a great time to come and see some beautiful bullies who are just starting out their show career or have made it to their championship & even grand championship. Some well known bullies & their owners usually come to the show, so prepare to have a great time watching them strut their stuff around the ring. There will be lots of bullie items to bid on in the raffle, including some handmade quilts with bulldog motifs. It's always a fun time for everyone!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Awwww, MAN! June, July, and August are the only months that I'm ever in AZ now. :*( I go home every summer with the kids to go visit, they stay a little longer but I go drop them off and pick them up the last 2 years. I miss home.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.