Started a local bulldog meet!

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I got jealous of reading about all of you getting together and having bully meet-ups. So, I started my own local one on Facebook! I am so excited the members are joining up! I think our first meet maybe nest Sunday! Don't worry I will post some pics. But don't expect hundreds of bullies, we live in a small town. If any one comes to visit the Mendocino coast look us up.

BullDogGunner

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
I got jealous of reading about all of you getting together and having bully meet-ups. So, I started my own local one on Facebook! I am so excited the members are joining up! I think our first meet maybe nest Sunday! Don't worry I will post some pics. But don't expect hundreds of bullies, we live in a small town. If any one comes to visit the Mendocino coast look us up.

Have you tried this website... http://www.meetup.com/create/ It really reaches a lot of people.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

Good for you. That is what it takes; someone to actually quit talking about it and just do it. Our meet up group is thru Meet-Up and is quite active. We are now trying to arrange a place to have a monthly meet up. The one we are talking to has a private room we can use for just our bullies if we wish. Hopefully we will be meeting there soon. We also meet at other places such as farmers markets, various festivals, and other events. It is a lot of fun getting together so HRH can watch the others play. lol

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I'm on my way...... dont start without me!!.

Now lets see... North on I-75 then Hang a left in Albuquerque or was that keep straight?

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Oh good for you! We found our local bully meet up when Penelope was about five months old and the gathering of bulldogs is the highlight of each month for us and them. Halloween was especially cute with all the bulldogs in their costumes. Never thought in a million years I'd grow up to be someone who dresses a dog but was the cutest thing ever. There has been between 20 and 30 bulldogs at each meet and I've never seen any fighting between bulldogs. It's all great bully fun.

We missed the meet this month as our newly adopted Dozer was recovering from his neuter surgery :( but we are so looking forward to taking both bullies to the next meet. Oh and the other wonderful thing has been the sharing of photos. It hasn't always been us who has captured the best photos of our own dog and there's never enough photos :)

Cheers to you and hope you enjoy every bulliful moment.

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Good for you. That is what it takes; someone to actually quit talking about it and just do it. Our meet up group is thru Meet-Up and is quite active. We are now trying to arrange a place to have a monthly meet up. The one we are talking to has a private room we can use for just our bullies if we wish. Hopefully we will be meeting there soon. We also meet at other places such as farmers markets, various festivals, and other events. It is a lot of fun getting together so HRH can watch the others play. lol

Farmer's markets and Bulldogs! What a great idea, two of my favorite things, how could you go wrong. Right now we are going to meet up at a local leash free beach, the beach is so much fun for everybully and their people too. Plus I think the beaches are kinda like neutral ground for dogs.

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I'm on my way...... dont start without me!!.

Now lets see... North on I-75 then Hang a left in Albuquerque or was that keep straight?

You have less than a week to get here, better get in the car soon. :trainride:We will be waiting....

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
That's awesome! Boston's meet up hasn't met since the summer, but when we do meet they are a lot of fun!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

Such a bummer that they banned dogs from all farmers markets in NY and NJ due to insurance liabilities it stinks. Good for you guys for setting up the meet up!!!!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online