New Jersey, Delaware and South Eastern PA - 'Function' (all are welcomed!)

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
@bluesteelapd you just tagged [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] :)

Your place sounds just fine for us :) as we are 2.5 hours south of Ashbury Park, I bet it wouldnt be more than another hour to your place.

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Benedict2013

Dec 25, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Benedict
Hi,

Looks like we missed this fun activity, I live in Delaware and don't know about any of this fun events local or in the surrounding areas, Benedict is 5 months now and the weather is looking good. I would love to go to any events in the near future could you let me know if anything fun comes up.

Thank you

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=7482]Benedict2013[/MENTION] check out the thread for bullyfest, that's close to Deleware. Also talk to [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] he's in your neighborhood

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Those that are going to Moorestown event, if you want my cell number to keep in touch for meeting at the shin dig, its: 717-877-2158
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] made a great point to me earlier that when Sandy hit everyone was scrambling to find out how others were and to possibly go stay with those that had power until power was restored...PLEASE keep my number. I've had it for almost 8 years and don't plan on changing it, so keep it and God forbid we have another storm like that hit the area you can text/call me if you need anything.

Edited to add: I wish I was active at the time Sandy hit on the site. I kinda took time off from EBN (only because I got super busy with other stuff). We were very lucky to not have been affected by Sandy at all, but last summer we did get hit by a tornado (?) and had several days with no power and were lucky enough to find some battery operated fans to keep Momo cool.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.