New Jersey, Delaware and South Eastern PA - 'Function' (all are welcomed!)

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
bullypalooza in Allentown/cream ridge. ohhhhh I didnt know about this one ! ! up in Allentown eh? :) :) that isnt too awfully far from us. 3 hours maybe

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Feel better Hershey! We went to this two years ago ... Last year I was in the hospital, just had Clayton and I won't make it this year either because its his birthday weekend and we have so much going on! It is super fun and I love that area. Chunks eye surgeon is near there. I can't believe Jake's Dog House is closed, what a great store that was! I wonder where they are having it, I thought they were the sponsor and that's why it was held there! Hopefully we will make one of the spring events. Unfortunately not the Wonder Bar because they have banned children under 8 years old. Too bad, myself and many friends enjoyed the going there for yappy hour!

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Feel better Hershey! We went to this two years ago ... Last year I was in the hospital, just had Clayton and I won't make it this year either because its his birthday weekend and we have so much going on! It is super fun and I love that area. Chunks eye surgeon is near there. I can't believe Jake's Dog House is closed, what a great store that was! I wonder where they are having it, I thought they were the sponsor and that's why it was held there! Hopefully we will make one of the spring events. Unfortunately not the Wonder Bar because they have banned children under 8 years old. Too bad, myself and many friends enjoyed the going there for yappy hour!

I didn't realize they banned all children under 8. We didn't go last year because the kids weren't allowed where the dogs were and vise versa. I would have had to leave either Ruckus or my daughter unsupervised lol!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Yes, when I called they told me no children under 8 at all! It's a new rule. I understand it but makes it frustrating nonetheless!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nypanama

Mar 1, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hondo
Hey, how often do you guys meet? I am looking for a club like this to learn more about the breed.

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
we are alot of talk, and we try to get together during the bully festivals in New Jersey, but we have bullies and dont mind traveling with them for functions :) we really need to have our own little EBN get together, but I think Central Delaware is too far for the NYC and NJ folks. so its up to someone in Jersey to find a place for us to get together :) :) :) (Perfer on Sunday, as I work friday nights from 8pm until 630am saturday! LOL

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
we are alot of talk, and we try to get together during the bully festivals in New Jersey, but we have bullies and dont mind traveling with them for functions :) we really need to have our own little EBN get together, but I think Central Delaware is too far for the NYC and NJ folks. so its up to someone in Jersey to find a place for us to get together :) :) :) (Perfer on Sunday, as I work friday nights from 8pm until 630am saturday! LOL

Good post, good post! :2thumbs:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] - I love a challenge, and might take this on. I'll start a new thread.......and we'll see how this goes

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] how does my back yard sound once I get the fence fixed. Rick when we so it if you guys wanted to come up the night before and stay over you can since it's a long drive. I'm about 1-1.5 hours north of Asbury where bullypallooza is

[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] did you start a new thread? If so can you tag me?

Most Reactions