Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 39

Thread: New Jersey, Delaware and South Eastern PA - 'Function' (all are welcomed!)

  1. #13
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,169
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11505

    Default Re: New Jersey, Delaware and South Eastern PA - 'Function' (all are welcomed!)

    Quote Originally Posted by RaRett View Post
    Sorry folks... Hershey pulled up Lame last night, and we had him at the Vet, Possible strain on his little knee... so he's gonna be outta commission for a few weeks (so no jumping up on the furniture, or in and out of the car)

    So we will NOT be at the Kissing booth this year
    Hope he heals up quickly.... give the fella a hug for me
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  2. #14
    .........
    Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    2,981
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default Re: New Jersey, Delaware and South Eastern PA - 'Function' (all are welcomed!)

    Quote Originally Posted by RaRett View Post
    Sorry folks... Hershey pulled up Lame last night, and we had him at the Vet, Possible strain on his little knee... so he's gonna be outta commission for a few weeks (so no jumping up on the furniture, or in and out of the car)

    So we will NOT be at the Kissing booth this year

    @2bullymama @Baconator @elearn @Chunksmama @Richard Jones @AdventuresWithOliver @ChanelnBrutus @Deestar @kayo56 @LucysMum @modernfemme @speechmom53 @thesspa
    Found out we have a christening that weekend so we are out too, hope Hershey gets better soon

  3. #15
    Pet Sitter LucysMum's Avatar
    Location
    S. New Jersey
    Posts
    379
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lucy
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaRett View Post
    Sorry folks... Hershey pulled up Lame last night, and we had him at the Vet, Possible strain on his little knee... so he's gonna be outta commission for a few weeks (so no jumping up on the furniture, or in and out of the car)

    So we will NOT be at the Kissing booth this year

    @2bullymama @Baconator @elearn @Chunksmama @Richard Jones @AdventuresWithOliver @ChanelnBrutus @Deestar @kayo56 @LucysMum @modernfemme @speechmom53 @thesspa
    Oh no. That stinks! Heal fast Hershey.

  4. #16
    Pet Sitter LucysMum's Avatar
    Location
    S. New Jersey
    Posts
    379
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lucy
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    Found out we have a christening that weekend so we are out too, hope Hershey gets better soon
    Maybe we will see you at Bully Fest in the spring!

  5. #17
    .........
    Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    2,981
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default Re: New Jersey, Delaware and South Eastern PA - 'Function' (all are welcomed!)

    Quote Originally Posted by LucysMum View Post
    Maybe we will see you at Bully Fest in the spring!

    We will definitely be at that one!!!!!!!!

  6. #18
    Dog Park Attendant Piamitch's Avatar
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    462
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucysMum View Post
    Maybe we will see you at Bully Fest in the spring!
    The Wonder Bar?? We haven't been to that one yet. We did go to the bully's on the beach, and the bullypalooza in Allentown/cream ridge.

  7. #19
    Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    RaRett's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    1,479
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    325

    Default Re: New Jersey, Delaware and South Eastern PA - 'Function' (all are welcomed!)

    bullypalooza in Allentown/cream ridge. ohhhhh I didnt know about this one ! ! up in Allentown eh? that isnt too awfully far from us. 3 hours maybe

  8. #20
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Chunksmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Turi
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,785
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: New Jersey, Delaware and South Eastern PA - 'Function' (all are welcomed!)

    Feel better Hershey! We went to this two years ago ... Last year I was in the hospital, just had Clayton and I won't make it this year either because its his birthday weekend and we have so much going on! It is super fun and I love that area. Chunks eye surgeon is near there. I can't believe Jake's Dog House is closed, what a great store that was! I wonder where they are having it, I thought they were the sponsor and that's why it was held there! Hopefully we will make one of the spring events. Unfortunately not the Wonder Bar because they have banned children under 8 years old. Too bad, myself and many friends enjoyed the going there for yappy hour!
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

    Live Genuinely


  9. #21
    Dog Park Attendant Piamitch's Avatar
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    462
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunksmama View Post
    Feel better Hershey! We went to this two years ago ... Last year I was in the hospital, just had Clayton and I won't make it this year either because its his birthday weekend and we have so much going on! It is super fun and I love that area. Chunks eye surgeon is near there. I can't believe Jake's Dog House is closed, what a great store that was! I wonder where they are having it, I thought they were the sponsor and that's why it was held there! Hopefully we will make one of the spring events. Unfortunately not the Wonder Bar because they have banned children under 8 years old. Too bad, myself and many friends enjoyed the going there for yappy hour!
    I didn't realize they banned all children under 8. We didn't go last year because the kids weren't allowed where the dogs were and vise versa. I would have had to leave either Ruckus or my daughter unsupervised lol!

  10. #22
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Chunksmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Turi
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,785
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Yes, when I called they told me no children under 8 at all! It's a new rule. I understand it but makes it frustrating nonetheless!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

    Live Genuinely


  11. #23
    Dog Park Attendant Piamitch's Avatar
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    462
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunksmama View Post
    Yes, when I called they told me no children under 8 at all! It's a new rule. I understand it but makes it frustrating nonetheless!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Guess we'll wait until the beach bash.

  12. #24
    .........
    Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    2,981
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default Re: New Jersey, Delaware and South Eastern PA - 'Function' (all are welcomed!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Piamitch View Post
    The Wonder Bar?? We haven't been to that one yet. We did go to the bully's on the beach, and the bullypalooza in Allentown/cream ridge.
    What is the event in Allentown, that is only about an hour from my house?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •