Those from Washington State

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
For those of you from Washington State, do any of you know of any meetings in central Washington? I'm from Zillah, WA. Any of you know of any people on EBN that are from my area?

Also, any of you know of any specialty shows in Washington coming this year? I'd love to see one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Both Vicki and I are from the west side. [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] is from Spokane. And we have a few others from this area. I know we have shows at the Puyallup Fair grounds...but I'm not sure when.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Check out the Seattle English Bulldog Club website. It's a great resource for upcoming shows and events. Easy to find via Google.

I'm in Mukilteo, WA.

OP
Zapien

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
Thank you, I did but it's not updated. I'll be sure to check back.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
We just moved from Whidbey Island in September so Mac and Cleo are WA bred and born :heart: I looooooove WA state and I WILL move back there someday! We went to a few Seattle and surrounding area meetups and they were a lot of fun. Sorry, no advice for Central but you could always make a day trip to Seattle out of it?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Here's one for you [MENTION=6606]Zapien[/MENTION]. Bo and I worked the CBRR booth two years ago in the rescue organizations / meet the breeds area. This a big show. Plan to spend the day --- there's lots to see.

March 9th & 10th, 2013 at the CenturyLink Field Event Center
134th & 135th SKC All Breed Show, Obedience, Rally and Agility Trials

Show Hours 8 am to 6 pm

Tickets available at the show

Adults – $10.00

Seniors 62+ – $5.00

Juniors 4 – 14 yrs – $5.00

Children under 4 yrs – Free

OP
Zapien

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION], thank you for the information. Is this a specialty show? I will definitely take a look at it and look to take time off from work. I need to burn 206 hours of vacation by the end of this year, so no excuses right. If u know of any specialty shows coming up in Washington, please forward me the information.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=6606]Zapien[/MENTION] if you go to social groups you can make a new group and invite all the people from your area to it so you can talk about local events and coordinate possible meet ups. I just setup one for New Jersey and it's kinda fun talking to locals about local stuff.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.