Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
that was to say, running very very FAST in the opposite direction :tongue:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Twice:

I love it! Great questions. Being that I'm not "From" NJ, but have lived here since 2008, I am a little unsure of some of the answers....about the ham sandwich and rat burgers....help!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
As the bully palooza date gets closer for the meeting at The Wonder Bar, can we all agree to wear a certain color or name tags so we know we're members of the website? Like blue t-shirts or something like that?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
This is a mistake. There should be a test before you're allowed to join a Jersey based group. A test with questions like...

1. You're driving down the highway and a car cuts you off just before the jughandle. You..

a) Curse lightly under your breath and thank God you didn't crash.
b) Roll down the window and flip him the bird.
c) Floor it, chase him and yell how your uncle is going to send someone to bust his kneecaps.
d) what's a jughandle?

2. What is the best (only?) way to eat a taylor ham sandwich?

3. How many "rat burgers" can you eat without getting sick?

Important questions like that, stuff that you only know if you truly live in Jersey :)

My only problem is that I don't eat Taylor ham ... Only pork roll. Taylor ham isn't the same!

I agree [MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION], or can we at least plan a time? The place isn't huge so it will be pretty easy to find each other. I am pretty sure I won't be able to stay the whole time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] Jen(my wife) and I were discussing making bandana's or something like that for all of us so that we are recognizable. Only problem with that is we don't want it to say EBN because some organizations aren't very fond of us, like Heavensent Bulldog Rescue who is hosting the event on the 28th of April down by Philly.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Baconator - ok, now you've got my spidey senses going. Why in the world would an organization, and a rescue to boot, not like a Bully website? Huh? I don't get it. Not trying to stir up old grudges, just trying to understand.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
No idea we are actually trying to figure it out, from what I've heard it had something to do with someone else having an even and naming it bullyfest which is the name of theirs. [MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] if you put an @ sign before the person's name when you are posting they will get a notifications.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Oh yes...what EVER you do, dont miss use 'Bullyfest' cause its Trademarked and you'll be infringing and open yourself up to a lawsuit and and and and and and and... shessh.... there is a person in that Rescue Group who really thinks her :poo: dont stink. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE what they do for the bullies, however. K really needs to get her head outta her :spank:. Personally I go to see all of the bullies, I pay the admission, and I MIGHT buy the raffle tickets if something peaks my interest, but I wont buy their Tee Shirts anymore - and I wont advertise them anymore - K really knows how to put off a donor.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Oh so it was you that caused all the problems that made heavensent not like ebn [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] lol [MENTION=8280]Nypanama[/MENTION] if you go to social groups you will see the jersey bully group it's public so anyone can join

Members online

No members online now.